Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Twenty-Three; Physical Therapy🔥

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Joe asked Laniyah.

"Yes," Laniyah answered.

Joe unbuttons his shirt and watches Laniyah with lust in his eyes as Laniyah takes off her bra and underwear. Joe then pulls down his pants and Laniyah stares as she sees he is already hard.

"You should have never given me that massage," Joe said as he climbs on top of Laniyah.

"I guess this is what happens when you're so pent up," Laniyah said as Joe pulls her body against his.

"Birth control?" Joe asked Laniyah.

"No," Laniyah answered.

Joe nods and quickly pulls out a condom from the nightstand. "You're mine tonight," He said.

"Good," Laniyah said as she runs her fingers through his hair and places a kiss on his lips.

Joe quickly puts on the condom and pins her to the bed. He pushes his erection on her clit, teasing her.

"Mmm..." Laniyah moans.

Laniyah stared at him.

"Joe," Laniyah said, wanting him to claim her body.

And Joe did just that, taking her and claiming her body for himself all night.

680,592 likeslalaniyah @allurebeauty💋View all 894 comments

680,592 likes
lalaniyah @allurebeauty💋
View all 894 comments

Laniyah settles down on the couch with Joe next to her, his arms around her. Joe had just shared with Laniyah that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

"Do you really?" Laniyah asked him.

"One thousand percent. I want to start a a new life with you. I honestly can't wait," Joe answered.

"Me too," Laniyah said.

With a smile, Laniyah intertwined her fingers with his and fixed their eyes on each other.

"The first thing we need to do is get us some wedding rings," Joe said as he looked down at their hands.

"And the second thing we need to do is a proper wedding that we'll remember this time," Laniyah said.

"Yes, definitely but we should wait until Matt and London get married to have a wedding. I feel like our situation has overshadowed them a little bit," Joe said.

Laniyah nods.

"Yeah, I feel the same way," Laniyah said.

After a while, Joe and Laniyah exchanged a mischievous smile.

"What's on your mind?" Joe asked Laniyah.

"Let's plan them a wedding," Laniyah answered.

"Do you think Matt is going to let us plan a wedding for him and London?" Joe asked her.

Laniyah nods.

"Matt never could say no to me so yes, I think he will," Laniyah replied.

"Fine, let's do it. How soon do you want to plan their wedding?" Joe asked.

"Soon, but I'll talk to London about the details," Laniyah answered.

"No," London said.

"But I want to do this for you guys," Laniyah said.

Laniyah went over to London and Matthew's house the next day to tell them about her and Joe's plans to give them the wedding of their dreams.

"Nope, we don't want a wedding," Matthew said.

"Why not?" Laniyah asked.

London looks at Matthew with a smitten smile, and he kisses the corner of her mouth.

"We eloped," London answered.

Laniyah was shocked.

"When did you guys elope? And why haven't you told anyone?" Laniyah asked.

"We eloped a few days ago, so that's why we don't want a wedding because we already had one, the perfect one for us and our kids. And we're planning to tell everyone at the family picnic tomorrow," London explained.

Laniyah's face scrunches up.

"I'm happy you guys told me now because I won't be at that family picnic," Laniyah said.

"Why not? I thought everything was good between you and Joe's sisters," London said.

Laniyah sighed.

"I mean we talked and everything but I still feel like they are team Galina and I don't have time to be fake around people who do not like me so I'm not going," Laniyah told her sister.

"I think they just need time to get used to you and not having Galina around," Matthew said.

"I don't care what they need, I just won't be kissing anyone's ass to accept the fact that I'm with Joe now and not Galina," Laniyah said.

Joe slips the ring onto her finger.

"Do you like it, baby girl?" Joe asked Laniyah.

"Yes! I like it," Laniyah answered.

"Come on let's go outside," Joe said.

With that, Joe leads Laniyah to the backyard, and she hears people yelling "Congratulations".

"Oh God, Joe! Everyone is here!" Laniyah said, surprised. "You're so sneaky," She told him.

"I had to surprise you," He said as he holds her hand to his mouth and kisses the back of it.

Laniyah's parents walked up to them.

"My baby girl is getting married," Laken said.

[A|N: Next chapter and the rest of the story are set in 2022.]