08- Tokyo Ghoul

A month had past by since his encounter with Eraser head and friends.

That day could easily be his most shameful in this life.

He did not enjoy acting two faced but his actions were not without reason.

Getting on Aizawa's good side would also mean leaving a good impression on the teachers.

Those guys were pro heroes with worthy connections that would make his ascension to number one smoother.

He wasn't like Midoriya that had the shield of All Might on him.

Neither was he someone like Bakugo that could get away with so much just because he had a secondary plot armor.

He was abnormality to put it bluntly.

Shin was aware of this.

Him even entering Class 1A would would be the beginning of a major shift in this worlds destined timeline as one of the student's would have to be moved to Class 1B.

He did not have the protection of the world like the other cast.

That's why Shin had to play things smart.

Any advantages he see's, he'll grab.

Any opportunities he get's to smoothen his path, he won't let slip by.

Right now the image of a hard working boy with a dark past trying so desperately to accomplish his dreams had been firmly planted in the heads of the three heroes.

'Even the smallest of things could end up leading to great rewards'

This is what Shin's past life had taught him greatly.

"Good morning Japan! I'm your host Mina Hoshigaki..."

Shin looked at the big billboard on display and was a bit surprised by the content.

"Tokyo ghoul by the mysterious author 'Shin', has set Japan by storm. It has currently sold over 3 million copies in the first month and the sales rate aren't stopping any time soon"

"Well the plot is very intriguing. It's the first time someone has been so bold to write about a main character with a 'villainous quirk'..."

Shin smiled warily at the news broadcast. 

Yes he did it.

He recreated a book from his past world here. 

Was it shameless of him? Yes. 

Did he care much? No.

Well in a sense it couldn't be called plagiarism. He only made use of the mood setting and characters but basically changed up the plot a lot to fit this world's style.

Kaneki had been changed to a late bloomer that eventually possessed a ghoul quirk. His best friend Hide now possessed a light manipulation quirk that had hero school's eager to enroll him as they saw him as a potential top hero.
All ghouls in the original anime, had now been changed to people that were shunned by society due to them having 'villainous quirks'.

Shin had altered it so much that it could barely be linked to the original manga anymore.

But surprisingly he actually found himself liking his version more as it shows that whiles villainous quirks might be different from flashy quirks, once you don't restrict their needs, they can be very powerful and useful.

Kaneki ended up becoming a hero even with the whole world telling him he couldn't. 

He broke through the norms of society and gradually made a change in the way the world perceived villainous quirks.