19- Mina are you some kind of masochist?

"Please move"

"Just do a little giggle for me"

"Just once"

"...Still no response huh?"

On a grassy field, a figure could be seen laying on the grass bed with a frustrated expression.

Shin stared at the trees around him with a resentful gaze.

"I blame myself."

"Who told me to wish for the tree hugging Djinn in the first place."

His first day at UA had ended about an hour ago.

As for the test results? There were no unexpected plot twists.

Shin stood at the number one spot, Momo came second, Todoroki third and the list went on until Midoriya's last place.

With the exposure of the list, Shin finally realised who was missing from Class 1A- Sugar man.

Meaning that someone from Class 1B would most likely lose their position in the hero course.

Even after knowing that his arrival had caused someone else to lose their spot, Shin wasn't fazed.

He wasn't the type to make excuses for his selfish acts.

He wanted to stand at the top and for that to happen, stepping on others to get to that place was inevitable.

Right now all he was focused on was how to seduce this Djinn.

"Zagan... I know you hate me."

"Well I know you hate humans in general but just give me a chance alright?"

"I promise not to use your magic for evil. No matter how dark the world is, I will always strive to be the pillar of light in troubled times."

"To be the one that outstretches their hand to those in need and never back down against our oppressors!"

"For your trust I can swear on my life!"

"..."

"Wow not even that speech could move you," Shin chuckled, "I spent a lot of time coming up with that you know?"

"..."

"Well it doesn't matter whether you believe me or not," he stared at the blue sky with a rare soft and genuine smile, "I'll prove to you that I can make this world a better place, even without your magic."

Shin smirked, "All For One won't be able to be as arrogant as he's always been with me around now."

As Shin words dropped, there was a faint rustling of leaves on the tree to his right but unfortunately this went unnoticed by the purple head.

...

Main Cafeteria, UA.

"Man I never thought Present Mic's class would be so boring..." Kaminari slouched on the table feeling exhausted from the mental strain this morning.

Even the food in front of his did not look so appealing anymore.

"Yeah so far the hero course seems a bit too... normal," Sero took a bite of the smoked fish on his plate.

"I'm starting to miss Aizawa sensei's threats" Mina chimed in.

Hearing her comment, Shin couldn't help giving her a weird look, "Mina are you some kind of masochist?"

Mina pink face suddenly turned purple? 

With his high IQ, Shin quickly understood that she was blushing.