13- The UA entrance exam (5)

Silence.

Absolute silence filled the control room.

Even Nezu that would usually start laughing like a mad man was quiet at this moment.

What just happened?

Did one boy actually take down all those mechas in one shot?

Nezu looked at the score board with a serious gaze, "One hundred and twenty points."

His words snapped all the staff back out of their trance.

"120?" Vlad asked.

"Correct"

Wasn't this a bit too powerful?

And in only twelve months?

Nezu couldn't help feeling a bit on guard by the amount of power displayed.

And with his high intellect he was able to see things more clearly than others.

Shin had just launched an all out attack of over a hundred lightning beams with precise control.

The most shocking part wasn't how powerful the move was but how easily he pulled it off.

This boy was clearly not drained at all!

Nezu sighed, looks like in addition to this Bakugo Katsuki, he'll also have to watch this candidate closely.

It wasn't that Nezu thought Shin was a ticking time-bomb or anything of the sorts.

In fact it was the Bakugo kid that seemed more like a future threat.

From the brief observations he's done on Shin, he was sure the boy meant no harm.

It's just that human beings are complex creatures.

You can never tell when someone would go astray.

Just like Endeavor...

The previous bright kid that used to walk down the halls of UA, was now a power hungry scumbag that only cares about the number one title.

Thinking of his old student, Nezu couldn't help feeling regretful.

If he were more observant, would things have been different?

On the side, All Might was also shocked to the core by the power Shin displayed.

He looked at his successor who was still in a state of panic and did not know what to say for a while.

'Midoriya boy you've got big competition'

...

Boom

"What's going on?"

A mini earthquake shook the entire battle city.

Examinee's stared at the giant mecha that loomed over them.

It's height had gone beyond what they were expecting.

Surpassing all the large buildings in the city.

With a flick of it's giant metallic hand, a building was dismantled.

"Run!"

Scattered building parts fell from the sky like a meteor shower, causing the examinees to go into a frenzy.

"Is this the zero pointer?!"

"Isn't this a bit much?!"

"We're going to die!"

"UA is crazy!"

In an instant, the mass of students ran as far as they could from the zero pointer.

In the crowd, a male examinee that was being carried on the back of another examinee was suddenly dropped to the ground.