12- The UA entrance exam (4)

UA control room.

"In this practical exam"

"The examinee's have not been informed of the number of villains or their locations"

"They have a limited amount of time in a vast area and they have to draw out the villains from them"

Nezu grinned as he looked at the wide array of promising students displaying their quirks on the screen.

"Information gathering"

"Mobility"

"Calm composure in the midst of battle"

"And pure combat ability"

Nezu eye's shun brighter with excitement, "These abilities that are needed to keep the peace in the streets have been turned into points for this test."

Midnight smirked, "Doesn't this year's rookies look promising Aizawa?"

The man in question did not respond as his gaze was fixed on one screen for majority of the exam.

It was Shin's screen.

Seeing that she was ignored so mercilessly, Midnight pouted, "Aizawa you're too cold~"

Nezu had long picked up on Eraser's uneasy mood since the beginning of the exam.

"You seem to be interested in that boy Eraser head?"

This got the other teachers attention.

A student had managed to catch the eye of this ruthless man?

"The purple head from earlier?" Cementos inquired.

Aizawa did not mean to hide it either, "Yes."

Seeing him so attentive to the lad, the teaching staff also started paying attention to the boy.

It's just that his score was very different from what they were expecting...

"Twelve points?"

They couldn't help being a bit disappointed by the low points displayed.

"I remember the kid said that his quirk only awakened twelve months ago correct?" 

"Ah that seems to be true!"

"Well for him to do this much is already impressive enough"

"Yes yes"

On one hand they said this for the face of Aizawa and on the other hand, it was because they couldn't help feeling regretful for the kid.

Just after twelve months of training, he could already reach this level.

This showed that his quirk has monstrous potential!

But then again, they couldn't help sighing.

If only his quirk awakened earlier then he could have gotten at least double the amount.

Sadly the rules have been set, they couldn't make exceptions just for him.

However if he can get into general studies and work his way into the hero course then maybe... 

"Wait!"

"Is this kid insane?!"

On the projection screen it showed Shin walking out of an alley and was met with the sight of mecha debris littering the streets.

He observed the situation for a whole minute with a calm gaze and did something that no examinee has ever dared to do before.

He sat down.