3. chapter

"What do you mean you hate him?", she asked.

I haven't really told her anything about him, because I didn't think it was big deal and he isn't worth talking about.

"He is sooo disgusting. He always tries to ruin EVERYTHING for me. I'm pretty sure he's a psychopath, because he loves seeing me suffer!"

Angela just looked at me like I was the psychopath and then she finally said:

"Wait, you never talked about him!?"

"I mean it wasn't that big of a deal, but now that he's the best friend of your boyfriend, it is."

Right when Angela opened her mouth to say something, the boys came.

"So, who wants to go swimming?", Steve asked while placing his hands on his hips.

I was about to laugh, because he looked like a mom, but I tried to hold it in.

- - -

We all went into the water and it was pretty warm. Angi and l were having so much fun, but then Steve called her and she swam away. God, sometimes he can be so annoying! I mean I don't dislike him, it's just that he always comes in the wrong time and destroys the moment. I know that he doesn't do it on purpose, but it's still shitty.

So there I was, alone in the water, when suddenly a brown-haired boy appeared.

"Seriously Nate, do you really need to swim in my area?"

"Your area?!", he laughed.

"Yes, my area! Now go away!"

"Make me.", he said smirking.

I never wanted to throw up so bad.

"I was just kidding!", he said laughing while splashing some water on me.

"YOU A-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he dived down into the water.

- - -

I suddenly felt something on my leg. AN ANIMAL.
I screamed so loud and moved hysterically in the water like I was drowning. I was so in panic. What animal could it be? A water snake? Do these even exist? AN ALLIGATOR? Probably not. Hopefully not. I was now so in panic, that I was literally about to drown. But then someone held me by my arms. Saving me. I was slowly getting calmer when I realized it was Nate.

"Hey it's okay, it was just me, I accidentally bumped into your leg.", he tried to calm me down with a concerned look on his face.

I was so thankful that it was just him and that he saved me, but then I shook my head.

"You are such an idiot!", I pushed him away from me and swam back to the land.