24. chapter

It's been a few days and I haven't really interacted with Nate. I was so sure about us, is he even still interested?

I decided to text him.

Hey
I wanna see you

I was biting my nails impatiently.

I looked at my phone for another few minutes and then: A notification.

He answered.

Same
I need to talk to u

Oh oh. I knew that he lost interest. My attention moved to the next message he sent.

How about u come over to me?

Did he really invite me to his house? Oh my god. It's pretty serious I guess.

sure I'll be there in 20 minutes

I was kinda panicking. I hope that's not the end of our story.

- - -

I stood in front of this big dark brown house. It looked really luxurious. I knew that Nates parents were kinda rich. I was super scared to ring the door.

After I got the courage, I pushed the button that had Nates surname written on.

A tall beautiful woman opened the door.

Nates mom.

"You must be Alaska! Nate hasn't stop talking about you. I heard so many good things about you!"

She took me into a big hug.

He is talking about me to his mom?

She took a step back so that I could enter the house and wow, everything looked so beautiful. I wish I would live here.

"Nate should be here in a minute!", she smiled.

That made me more anxious. I just met his mom and now everything will be over. I mean we're basically still friends, but you know?

I sat down onto their big, comfortable couch. It was black and really soft.

"I really like your home.", I said, pretending to be calm.

"Thanks! We actually-"

"Alaska?", Nate interrupted his mom.

I stood up and we just looked at each other.

"I'll leave you guys alone.", his mom smiled amused.

Oh no.

"So?", I broke the silence.

"Alaska I-", he stopped.

DON'T STOP.

"I can't do this anymore."

He hates me, right?

"Do what?"

"Pretend that we're just friends."
"Alaska, I love you and I really mean it. I need you."

Woah

"You need me?"

"Yes, I don't want to hate you or just like you. I want more than that."
"Alaska, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes.", I blurt out.

"You do?"

"Of course I do! Nate, you're the only person I trust and I can't imagine my life without you right now."

He took a step closer to me and gave me a soft kiss.

My cheeks were turning pink and I looked him in the eyes.

I could watch him all day.