32: Last string

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

The whole basement was once again dipped in silence, the type of silence that leave a screeching sound behind it. Loud screams that filled there, vanished about half an hour ago as the poor lad was silently laying on the bed, his body limp as the other was now trying to keep his head in a proper position.

Occasional hiccups and broken sobs were leaving his bruised and swollen lips that the other had used so brutally earlier. His upper body was covered in a lot of bite marks, which could be called hickies but he would never call it that when they were just scars on his soul.

He had never ever thought that the other would do that, force him, and touch him without his consent but at the same time, he was relieved that besides making his frail body bruised, he didn't do anything more.

Another hiccup left his mouth when Jungkook finally placed his head on the soft pillow before covering his body with the blanket.

"I- I'm so sorry, pup." Hearing that, Taehyung closed his eyes in tiredness from fighting for about an hour or so. Hissing in pain when his freshly made and bandaged wounds throb.

Jungkook really showed up as a real beast, something Taehyung never thought of. The older one made some random cuts on his upper body with a scalpel, a deep one behind his ear, and all this time, he just screamed in pain and betrayal. The person he put all of his trust in, betrayed him in the worst ways ever.

Half of his mind was hurt but the other half was scared, no actually terrified of the dark look in those usually strangely warm orbs. The same orbs that used to look at him with adoration and love, were filled with rage and some very dark emotion like the other wasn't in his senses.

Jungkook took a deep breath on the younger's hiss and softly caressed the red cheek that he might've slapped during his abusive session.

"B- baby... I-" The words stuck in his throat when Taehyung just closed his eyes again, not focusing on him even an ounce.

Oh, how much Taehyung wanted to just push the other till he was out of the room and never come back to him, but he was tied. Before hurting the younger, Jungkook tied his limbs with already-made leather bindings on the side of the bed frame.

There were no more tears in his eyes, no more emotions when he again opened them to see the white wall of the room. Jungkook was still sitting beside his body and hesitantly caressing the bandages.

The other was like this for the past half an hour when Taehyung almost had another panic attack after seeing the blood on the scalpel. But like it was a shock for him when he suddenly came out of his trance. Throwing the bloody scalpel away with wide, horror-filled eyes, he kept on muttering 'I'm sorry', 'I didn't mean to', 'no, I'm not a beast.'

Lucky for the younger that he didn't undergo another attack but Jungkook was still there, muttering the same things under his breath while patching up his wounds.

Taehyung's body badly flinched when suddenly the other joined him on the small bed, wrapping his arm around the waist and nuzzling in the neck.

"Baby... I- I'm sorry.. please. I'm not a beast.. really, I'm not. Why do you have to say that? I'm not a beast." Taehyung's eyes teared up when his neck felt wet but he stayed still, letting the other cry as much as he want because right now, he wasn't thinking properly as well.

Never in his life, had he been treated that way, so brutally, in such an animalistic way. Everything was already playing with his sanity and Jungkook just broke the last string, leaving him all shabby and beyond repair.