SPECIAL CHAPTER

Zeus POV

Marahas akong bumuntong hininga at niluwagan ang necktie na suot ko, I frustratedly sit on a near bench here on field, ginulo ko ang buhok ko at tumingin sa mga students na dumaraan sa harap ko.

I can see every girls looking at my direction but I just ignored them, I don't have time for them. What I saw a while ago in Sarah's condo keep on replaying in my mind.

"damn that bitch." galit kong singhal, she cheated on me, I can't believe this. She's having sex with that campus bully here in our university, I saw it. It wasn't my heart that was hurt, it was my ego as a man. Really?? pipili na nga lang s'ya ng ipapalit sa akin ay yun pang matabang bully na 'yon??

Suminghal ako at aksidente kong natapunan ng tingin ang ang building ng Arts students. There is a woman leaning on the railings, she's holding a book while her left hand is holding a phone, may kausap yata sya. Her hair is tied in a messy bun, she has a beautiful smile and the red uniform of the university suits her complexion. A question was left in my head, who is she?

I didn't notice that I had been staring at her for a while, ibinaba nya na ang hawak nyangcellphone at isinilid iyun sa bulsa ng suot nyang palda. She faced the railings and looked around until our eyes met, damn it! why is my heart beating so fast? She frowned and rolled her eyes on me and then she left.

"D-Did she just rolled her eyes on me??" I whispered in disbelief. Unbelievable.

SHE'S GORGEOUS.

I couldn't believe myself, I just found myself always following the girl I saw before in Art Department.

Zianna Ramos. That's her name, it's suits her well, pretty. Nalaman ko ang pangalan n'ya dahil nung dumaan ako sa room nila ay saktong may orientation sila at nagpapakilala s'ya. I remember it well, she looks brave and eager while presenting their presentation, she's smart.

She's a first year college taking Bachelor of Fine Arts , I'm 3 years ahead of her.
4th year college na ako, taking BS Management. I can't believe na nanghihinayang ako dahil malapit na ay aalis na ako sa paaralang ito.

I didn't have the courage to talk to her or kahit manlang lumapit sakanya, I can't understand myself pagdating sakanya ay nanghihina ako, this isn't me, I'm confident but why do I feel so fcking shy and nervous when she's around!? It's impossible na hindi nya ako kilala, maugong ang pangalan ko sa Campus, of course I'm the son who owns this university, bukod roon ay kilala ako bilang campus crush.

"really Zeus?! that girl ang ipapalit ko sa akin? have your standards for women lowered?? bumaba na ba? I can't believe this!" galit na saad ni Sarah.

She caught me looking at Zianna.

Tamad kong binalingan si Sarah, Why is she angry though? She doesn't have any rights.

"What are you being mad about Sarah? we're already done and that was the moment you fucked another man, and one more thing, my standard didn't lower when I layed my eyes on that girl you're talking about, it gets high. " I said coldly at tinalikuran s'ya.

"DAD, I want to marry Zianna." mariing saad ko, I got to know that her family is our business partner.

"why Zeus? I can't just agree with that, she's very precious, I can't trust you on that." seryosong saad nito.

"i love her." malamig kong saad na ikinatigil ni dad sa pag subo ng pagkain si mommy naman ay napatigil sa paghiwa ng karne.

"w-what? how? you didn't even have time to know her Zeus!" saad ni dad.

"that's my only request dad, I want to marry her." madiin na sinaad ko

"then you have to wait until she graduate." pinal na saad nito.