1- Roman's POV

Heyyyyy guysss, thank you soooo much for all the support on this story! It was seriously one of my favorites to write. With that being said I was messing around and wrote the first chapter from Roman's POV! Enjoy! 

I knew my life was fucked up when I agreed to fight. Making ends meet as a screwed college kid wasn't what I needed to worry about. I've always fended for myself. If that's because my mom was drugged up or drunk, or even if the school counselor believed I was "gifted" enough to apply to an Ivy League.

It's my life, and I chose it. Well, not technically, but I got myself the hell out of my mom's house and all the way to college so that's something.

God if there was just one thing I could do differently it'd be not to go down this road. Sure the money's good and the glory is great but I have the nerve to just walk out and never look over my shoulder every two seconds.

Oh and pledging to a frat? Jesus, I knew what I was getting into but can a man get an ounce of peace? Clearly not and the party of the evening just won't seem to shut down.

I don't even know how late it is and I haven't evened bothered checking, it's no use when this house never sleeps. Keegan, the goody goody he is, plugs in his headphones and is out like a light most of the time. I for one can't handle the chaos. Despite the profession I have obtained, peace and quiet could be nice sometimes.

"Look at that shiner you got," I see Keegan out of my peripheral, he's wasted. Not normal for him but I've seen him black out a small amount of times. Tonight seems to be just that.

He stumbles and I catch him before he face plants into the floor.

"How was the fight? You win?" He mumbles as I try to drag him to his room.

"Yeah," I grunt. Keegan has got a few inches on me, he's like big-foot or some shit.

I feel him pat my back. "Good man," He slurs.

My eyes drift down the hallway and see a crying Bailey Covet rushing into the bathroom. I shake my head, typical I guess.

I reach the bedroom and I tell the couple occupying  it to scram. I basically throw Keegan onto the bed and he's out like a light. I scoff and shake my head.

I pull out my phone and see the new deposit from tonights fight has come in. Winning gets me lotto. It's definitely ethically wrong but it sure does pay off when I can pay off my car and hopefully get the hell outta this dumpster fire of a living situation.

I hear mumblings from outside the door, which is odd because no one was there when Keegan and I walked through.

"I've never seen you before." I hear a male voice slur. Bryson. I immediately recognize his voice. "Oh don't be shy. A hot girl like you deserves some attention."

Douche. "Not from you." I then hear a female voice say.. "Sorry, not interested."

I hear a scoff and then silence.

"Get off of me!" The female voice shrieks.

Shit. I jump off the bed opposite of where Keegan is and whip open the door. Little to my surprise, Bryson has a hold on the poor girl he's harassing.

"Get off of her Bryson," I say, stepping forward. Close enough now to where I can see the terror on the girl's face.

She's on the taller side, dark hair, terrified hazel eyes, and it looks like she just got out of bed from what her outfit tells me. It also tells me that she probably isn't here for the normal attention people want.

Bryson doesn't let go of her and just chuckles. "What are you going to do Roman? Beat me up?" He taunts. Bryson found out about my fighting because it just so happened that he was betting against me one night. The moment I saw his smug face I knew it was gonna bite me in the ass at some point.

I smirk and waltz over to them. My hand roughly grabs onto Bryson's shoulder and yanks him away.

The girl moves away quickly and I pin Bryson to the wall. I don't know what the hell is on his shirt but he sure as hell isn't getting away with this. "Remember this next time when you want to touch a girl like that." I spit in his face. "If there's a next time, I'm sure as hell not going to let you off this easily."

I watch as Bryson's expression turns south. I mad him nervous. Good. I release Bryson's shirt and he scurries off.

I hear the girl take a breath and I look over at her. "I'm sorry." She says, a little shakily.

I snort. "What are you sorry for?"

She shrugs.

"Don't worry about it," I say, waving her off. "Asshole like Bryson deserves it."

I finally take a look at her. Even with her relaxed appearance, she's gorgeous. Her hazel eyes that could almost resemble mine look at me apologetically. Don't know why she's even sorry in the first place.

She averts her eyes from my gaze. "Do you know Bailey? Bailey Covet?"

I scrunch my eyebrows together. "Yeah, she's in that bathroom." I say, pointing to a door down the hallway.

She looks confused. "How did you know?"

I shrug. "I live here. I've been trying to keep distance from the party all night and I saw her walk in there."

Her eyes widen. "You live here?"

I nod.

She doesn't look convinced. "Well, thank you." I say.

Before even getting her name or even bothering to care, I leave, walking back to the room, and walking away from the girl in the pajamas and hazel eyes.