33~ "No"

Heyyyyy hoes

How was your day

Y'all are going to hate me for this chap

But yolo

Vote and comment and I will see you tomorrow

Have a great read

Byeee

DONT SENT ME DEATH THREATS 😍

It has been three days and we finally got a plan

Damon will go first then after he killed the guards, then I will go in and I will get Ryder's attention, Damon will knock him out and then we will kill everyone after.

Or we just might get Ryder out of there and then blow the place up.

Sound simple right?

I sigh running my hands up and down my face, "when is Ares going to be here?" I ask, standing up from the bed, Damon comes out of the bathroom, freshly showered, "anytime," he takes off his towel.

My eyes widen when I see him naked, "Damon, put back on the towel," I turn around, "it is nothing you have not seen, Angelo," I roll my eyes. When I turn around, he is putting on some pants, "come here," he motions two fingers. I feel heat spread around my body.

When I'm one foot right in front of him he runs his fingers down my tank top, "off," he ordered, my core pulsed. I slowly take off my tank top and throw it on the floor, his eyes go straight to my tits. Then I realize I was not wearing a bra.

The cold air made my nipples turn hard. I see Damon breathing harder and harder. His finger hooks in my belt loop and pulls me closer, "off," he demanded raspy. My breathing got heavy and faster; I could hear my heartbeat in my ears.

I unbutton my pants and pull them down; I step out of them and use my foot to throw them to the side, "good girl," he cups my face, and leans closer, I close my eyes waiting for his lips on mine, "go set on the bed," he whispered on my lips.

I snap open my eyes, and give him a glare, his dark eyes send me a death glare, my eyes widen, and I go on the bed, "lie down." Damon walks to the end of the bed, "spread your legs and show me your pussy," I shiver at his words. I open my legs. The cold hair hit my wet core; I gasp.

Damon licks his lips and grabs me by the ankles and pulls me down. He looks at me with lust cotted, "are you sure?" He asked, I smile, and nod my head, "yes, my love," I lean my head back into the bed.

Damon started to kiss my lower stomach. I asp when he cupped my, he dragged his middle finger up and down my slit, each time he pressed on my clit, and pulled on my clit ring, "Damon," I gasp, "yes, Angelo?" He asked still kissing my lower stomach, "w-what if Ares comes in," my sentence goes into moan, "I got the door locked," I feel a rush of relief come off of my body.