52~ Punishment

Heyyyyyy hoes

IM BACK!!!!

I hope you missed me

You better have

Anyways SMUT STATION IS HERE

Keep you hands on your phone

Remember I'm always watching 👀👀

Anyways vote and comment and I will see you next week

I wont be posting twice a week but ones a week

Sorry but I got school and I have my mental health to worry ab

Don't send me death threats

Have a great day or night

Have a great read

Byeeeeeee

Also this hand rough sex In this chapter so if you don't like that this that chapter is not for you

Don't wine ab it if you don't like it bc I told you not to read this chapter so fuck off now

I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT

I'm on the couch with Kat on my lap

She fell asleep when we were done with the move tangled. I run my fingers through her soft light brown hair.

I can tell that she misses her mom, and think we all do, even Ace misses Bella and Ares, and he hates showing emotion.

I avert my eyes to someone coming down the stairs and I see Damon. I smile with a blush remembering what happened this morning.

He fucked me with his fingers.

And I know that he is thinking about it to, because of his smirk on his lips as we meet eyes. I run my hands down Kat's hair and bend down to her ear, "go to your room, Милый" (sweetheart) her eyes open slowly and glanced at me and nodded her head.

She goes up the stairs and went to her room.

I get up from the couch and slowly walked to Damon, he smiled and grabbed me by my waist pulling me close. I gasp when I feel his hard and thick erosion. I lay my head down on his chest, his hand goes up my back and reached in the back of my shirt.

I feel him undo my bra and pulled it down my body slowly, "Angelo?" I know what he is asking. He kissed blow my ear, I let out a shaky breath, "yes, my love," I beg. He smirks and lifts up my head with his finger.

I smile with a blush. He smiles back at me, I run my hand down his hard stomach and grabbed his erosion. His mouth parts and a moan came out, I feel my underwear get drenched at the sound.

I moan when he pulls my hair, my head goes back, and he leans to my face, "stop." He demanded, I smirk and start rubbing his erosion through his pants. He buries his face into my neck and lets out a whimper.