68~ Cat

Heyyyyy hoes

How was your day

Hope I made it better

Sorry for being not here

I been busy with shit

Also I switched religion so yeahhh

Anyways vote and comment and I'll see you next time

Byeeeee

Y'all got Damon's pov now 😏😏😏

I'm getting a cat

A fucking cat.

I thought about what Alaska said and of course my whipped ass got one for her.

She is a cute black cat with blue eyes, she is also very fluffy.

Alaska has been allergized to cats since she was a kid, that's what she told me anyways.

As I walk through the living room, I see her sister Allison, she smiles at me, I glance at her and give her a tiny smile, she looks down and sees the cage with the cat in it. She gives me a look, "yeah I finally gave in," I sigh.

She lets out a little laugh, "I knew you would," she crosses her arms, I sigh, "yeah," I whisper to myself.

I am whipped as hell.

"She's up in her room," Allison says before walking into the kitchen. I hum.

Walking into the room Alaska is in the bed, she looks over at me and smiles big, "hi my love," she takes off the covers and comes over to me. I set down the cage as she gives me a big hug. I wrap my hands around her small waist, she wraps hers around my neck.

"What did you get?" She wondered, looking down at the floor where the cage is. A smile overcomes my face, she glanced at me before getting down on her knees.

She lets out a gasp when she opens up the cage and sees the cat walk out of it. A smile pops up on her lips. She picks up the cat and hooded it in her arms.

The cat purrs again her as she rubbed its self on her chest.

I roll my eyes, crossing my arms.

"Damon, I- I can't believe you got me a cat," she laughs excitedly. She puts the cat, that is small as her hand. On one of her hands, holding it.

She gets up off of the floor and kisses me, I kiss her back, my hand goes to her lower back and pulling her to me. She kisses me more hungrily.

I want to grab the cat but it bet me. I snap my hand away. "Figlio di puttana," (son of a bitch) Alaska covers her mouth but I can hear the muffled laugh come from behind her hand. I glare at her, but she laughs more.

The cat licked her hand and Alaska makes a 'aw' face.

I can't believe I'm jealous of a fucking cat.