45~ "Their Here"

Heyyyy hoes

How was your day

You are going to hate me for this but yolo

Um see you at the end

Vote and comment I'm see you later ig

Byeeee

I woke up alone in bed

I woke up alone in bed. Damon said that he was going to the warehouse today, and he asked me if I wanted to go, but I declined because I had to get some questions out of the person in our basement.

I jolt out of my bed when my door slammed open. My eyes widen when I see Bella crying, I get out of the bed and go over to her, "hey, what's wrong?" I hug her, she hugs me back tightly. "I'm pregnant," my mouth drops open in shook. "Really?" She smiles nodding her head, I smile, kissing her cheek.

"Oh my God," she cried in my neck. I feel a tear go down my cheek. "Did you tell Ares?" I grab her hand and take her over to the bed, she shakes her head. My eyebrows pull together, "and why the hell not?" I tilt my head, "I don't know, I just found out, and I don't know how to tell him." She looks to the grown, her voice shaky.

I grab her hand, "tell him, he'll be happy," I squeeze her hand. She gives me a small smile, "I love you, Al," she comes closer to me and gives me a hug, I wrap my arms around her neck, "I love you too, Bells," I sigh in her neck.

We pull away and she gets off of the bed, "go talk to him, I'll be in the basement," I get off of the bed and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and put on some clothes.

After I was done with my hair I go to the kitchen, I fix mee a cup of coffee and I get me some strawberry's. After I got finished with that I go down to the basement. I grab a bucket and I go to the basement bathroom, and I feel it up with cold water.

I go to him, and I go over to him and pour it on him, he gasped, and jolt awake. I throw the bucket to the ground. "Good morning," I put my hands on my hips. He gives me a glare, I roll my eyes and go ang get a knife, "Ok. How about you tell me where Adam is and I will go easy on you," I pull up a chair with my foot and set down on it.

He does not talk to me, and I take the knife in my hand, and I slam it down in his thigh, "tell me," I grit out. He screams out, trying to move is hand but can't because of the chains. I get closer to his face, "tell me or I will cut out your eyeball," I take the knife out of his leg, but point the tip at it on his wound, making a whimper leave out of his mouth.

Pussy.

When he does not talk, I push the tip in more, "I will keep on, till I feel the bone," I push the knife in more. I smile when he whimpers. "Fine," I huff taking the knife out of his thigh, he let out a breath, tilting his head back. "Oh, you think were done.  No, we are just getting started," I chuckle placing the knife on the table and go grabbing the acid.