48~ Back

Heyyyy hoes

How was your day

So I'm not posting tmr bc I'm going to have to make the chapter long sooo will see you on Friday

Vote and comment and have a great read

Byeeee

Also y'all got Damon's pov tdy 😏

After many hours I finally got maybe where they might be at

"You sure that is where they are at?" Sebastian crossed his arms, my jaw ticks, "yes," I say, looking down at the warehouse in Russia. "That warehouse has been quit for many years, and then about one week before they came and got Alaska they are working again. That does not make since," I inform him. Sebastian nods slowly.

"Ok, I'll get some men to come with," he sighs, I nod, "don't be late we are leaving in ten minutes," I walk out of my office and go to Maya who is in Kat's room, "hey," she stands up when she saw me, "I'm going to Russia, so watch Kat," I start to walk away but she grabbed my arm and pulled me, making me look at her, "your still healing Damon, you can't hurt yourself, Alaska would kill me if she found out that you died saving her," her eyebrows pull.

I take her arm off of me, "she won't have nothing to tell you if she's dead. I can't just wait till I heal knowing she is hurt," I just can't. "Ok," she sighed giving me a hug, I close my eyes, and wrap my arms around her, "just be careful, I can't live without you, and so can't Kat," she paused lifting up her head, "don't let her lose her uncle," she pushes away from me and goes back to Kat.

I smile down at her, she smiled back at me.

I walk out of the door and go outside going to the jet, I see Sebastian, "where's your men?" I wonder, getting on the plane, "they are taking our jet," I hum and set down in the long seat.

After three hours we are in Russia.

We get out of the plane and we both pull out our guns. I made sure that no one seen us land and if anybody was around the place that we landed.

We walk till we see a warehouse, "my guys are already there, so we better hurry," Sebastian whispers to me, I glare at him, telling him to shut up, he just rolls his eyes, "you shut up," he mutters back at me. My jaw clenched, rolling my eyes.

What a child.

As we walk to the front of the warehouse, I see three of his men, Sebastian whispers something to them and the each go to every entrance of the building. When they open the door, they start shooting, my eyes widen and I grab Sebastian's shoulder, "they are going to fucking know they are here, why the hell would you let they do it," I grip his shoulder till his face turns up in pain, "yeah they are going to know they are here not us," he moves my hand off of his shoulder. I press my lips together, "smart," I mumble. Sebastian's rolls his eyes, "Cabrón" (dumbass) .