49~ Mother

Heyyyyy hoes

How was your day

I know that I said that I won't be posting tdy but I finished my work early so I could write

It is not long but it will do for now i guess

Anyways vote and comment and I MIGHT see you tomorrow

Have a great read

Byeeeee

My mother

My mother.

My mom is alive.

"Mother," I cried, going down to my knees, as she falls to the ground, I lift her head up on my lay, I cup her face, I wipe the tears going down her face. She looks like me, but older, she is everything I imagine.

Tears go down the side of my face, "don't go," I sobbed, I see a wound in her stomach. Her eyes fluttered shut, "I love you my beautiful girl, you are my and will always be my daughter," she coughs, I sniff, "don't- please- don't," I cried out, "listen to me, you have a sister, she is in Germany, go get her," she paused, "her name is Allison Wolf, s-she works at a diner, plese tell her I love her and so does her father, we love her so, so much," she gasped for air.

I see blood come out of her mouth, "me and your father love you so much, Alaska, we always have, we are very sorry for leaving you. You grew into a strong and beautiful woman, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise." She stops, "please forgive me?" She held on to my hand, I softly nod, "I forgive my m-mom," I kiss her cheek, she let out a breath of relief. "I love you, Alaska," she kissed my cheek, I pull away from her, "I love you too, mom," I softly cried.

She closed her eyes, "that is all I wanted to hear," then she took her last breath.

I let out a sob with a cry, "no," I put my face in the crook of her neck, "please don't go," I beg. I beg for her to wake up, I beg for her to still be alive.

I fill a strong arm wrap around me, "Damon, please do something," I look up at him with teary eyes. Damon kissed the side of my head, "there is nothing I can do, Angolo," he carry's me away from my mother's lifeless body, "no, I just can leave her, please," I try to get out of Damon's grip, but he is too strong, "Alaska, looks at me," I snap my glance at him, "there is nothing that I couldn't do, but we will get her ok," he stroked my face with his thumb.

I sigh, sniffing, "please," I whisper, putting my face in Damon's chest, "we'll get her, Angolo, I promise," he kissed the top of my head.

When we got home, I woke up in my bed, my clothes were changed, I groan, and lift up my body, I see a bandage on my wrist where I was cut.

I glance over at the door when someone opens it, I smile when I see Damon, he smiles back at me and comes on the bed, "hi, Angolo," he wraps his strong arms around me, I wrap my arms around his neck, pushing him closer to me, "how are you doing?" He asked, in my neck, I hum, "good, and sad," I'm sad that my mother died in my arms when we met for the first time, I'm sad that my best friend that was my sister died, and I'm sad that even Ares died.