Everyone is busy in something as a lot of preprations are needed to be done.Decoraters are busy in decorating the lawn for mehndi fuction.Mehndi as compared to nikkah is a grand function because nikah was an intimate function and family members were present only.Aqib and Asim were sitting with there wives and having tea.They are very happy for their grandchildren.Mirha, Irha,Abeeera and Yaman are having their breakfast as they got up late.Arham is busy with arrangements and Youshey is studying for his exams.Our bano(bride) is sleeping ,her room is locked and Ayeza Ahmad is being jalali(angry).
Ayeza:Haniya this girl is testing my patience.
Haniya:Relax.She is tired.
Ayeza:Please go and get her here otherwise i will teach my newly wed daughter a good lesson
Haniya:No need.Let my daughter in law rest.After all my son has made all this very sudden for her.She needs some time to adjust with this change.
Youshey:Phupho nashta (breakfast)
Haniya:Lo aa gya phupho ka damad(Here comes your son in law)
Ayeza:Come with me mera bcha(my son)
Hayam woke up at 2'o clock and came down .
After having her breakfast she comes in living room where hena artist is waiting for her.Hena artist started applying hena.After completing she gets busy with other girls and Hayam goes to her room.

Hayam locks her room and turns but she is suddenly pinned to the door by someone.She is about to shout when youshey places his palm on her mouth.
Youshey:Shhh.Its me
Hayam:What r u doing here?
Youshey:I came to see u but u were not here.
Hayam:Wajha(reason)
Youshey:Biwi,i need no reason to see u
Hayam:I am not your biwi(wife)
Youshery snakes his arm around Hayam's waist, pulls her closer and places other hand on the door.
Youshey:Now tell me you r not what
Hayam:Youshey leave me
Youshey:Let me first tell u who i am to you
And places his lips on her nose.Hayam places her arms on his shoulders carefully for support
Hayam:Youshey meri mehndi(my hena)
Yoshey's lips move to her chin
Youshey:Who are you?
She closes her eyes
Hayam:Youshey please
He applies pressure on her chin with his teeth
Hayam:Hayam Youshey Ahmad.Now let go of me
Youshey:Good girl.
He leaves her and kisses her forhead before going out.
Mehndi and barat function went well and now she is in youshey's room sitting on beautifully decorated room
She is very nervous.She knows how much youshey loves him but she is afraid of his love intensities.He becomes very possesive and stubborn in her matter. Thats why she didnt want nikkah this early.But the credit goes to him.She is not only in his nikkkah but in his room too.Thinking him she removes her dupata and goes to balcony for fresh air when the door opens and he steps in.

Thinking him she removes her dupata and goes to balcony for fresh air when the door opens and he steps in