A month ago
Abeera and Hayam stepped into the marriage hall with Arham. They were wearing golden maxis with maroon dupatas.Both of them were looking gorgeous. Arham went towards his friends and girls were going towards their mothers when a woman came near them. Abeera greeted her and introduced her to Hayam. That woman was the friend of Haniya. Her name was Shanzey. Hayam greeted her.
Shanzey :MashAllah both of you are looking beautiful
Girls smiled and said thank u
Shanzey :Hayam beta r u studying?
Hayam :G ,I just did my intermediate.
Shanzey:MashAllah,What are your plans for future?
Hayam :May be medicine
Shanzey :Good choice. My son Hassan is also in second year of medicine.
Abeera :Where is Hassan bhai?
Shanzey:Beta he was busy that's why..
Btw Hayam beta r u engaged?
Hayam looked at her then laughed a little understanding the situation.
Hayam :No auntie
Ayeza and Haniya joined them. Haniya:What u guys are talking about?
Shanzey :Just asking Hayam about her studies.
Youshey came there and met Shanzey.
Shanzey :Bche MashAllah barey ho gye ha. Me Hayam se poch rhi thi k kahi mngni hoi to bta rhi thi k nhi.
Youshey looked at Hayam and she rushed out of there after hugging Shanzey.Ayeza smiled and replied MashAllah.
Shanzey:What do u think about Hassan and Hayam?
Ayeza :Actually that's not possible. I am sorry
Shanzey :Why?
Haniya :We are thinking about Youshey and Hayam.
Shanzey :Oh!Allah naseeb ache kre.
Ladies continued talking while youshey walked out angrily.
After reaching home everyone went to their rooms. Youshey called Hayam and told her to come in loan with his coffee. Hayam went there with coffee mugs. Both of them sat there.
Youshey:Why didn't you tell her about us?
Hayam smiled seeing his angry face
Hayam:Because I am not engaged to you officially.
Youshey:R u really not? (raised his eyebrow )
Hayam:No I am not.
Youshey:Ok then let's get married.
Hayam laughed.
Hayam:Aww mera baby jealous ho rha ha.
Youshey:I am serious.
Hayam:Yes you are. Go and tell mamo that.Then we will see the difference between youshey entering and leaving the room.
Youshey:Ok.I will meet you after nikkah.
Youshey went inside with his mug while Hayam finished her coffee and then went inside.
Next day Hayam was still sleeping while youshey was having a meeting with his parents in their room. His parents were surprised at his sudden demand.
Haniya:Both of you are very young.
Youshey:We are adults.
Haniya and Ashar finally agreed to talk to Waqas
Ashar:If Hayam doesn't want it we will not gonna force her.
Ashar and Haniya talked to elders and Hayam's parents. All of them agreed and Ayeza talked to Hayam but she said no. She was not ready for it. No one said anything to her.But Youshey locked himself in his room and was not eating anything. Everyone tried but he didn't open the door. A day went like that. Next day Arham was going to break the door when he opened it. But he didn't eat anything. Another day went like that and he was feeling dizzy. Arham went to Hayam.
Arham:Bcha do u wanna marry him or not?
Hayam :I want to but not now.
She was crying continuously and her eyes were red and swollen.
Arham:If you will be his wife eventually then what's the problem in doing it now?
Hayam:Ok I will marry him but ask him to eat something please.
Arham hugged her and took her to youshey's room where haniya and Ayeza were trying to convince him.Hayam entered and said that she would marry him.But he didn't pay attention to her and said them to go out. All of them went out except Hayam.
Hayam:Please eat something
Youshey :I don't want to
Hayam :Look at yourself.Why are you doing this with us?
Youshey :I am doing nothing. You made your choice of not marrying me. I made mine. As my life is useless without you.
Hayam:I am sorry na.Please I will marry you. Don't hurt me like this.
She took a spoon of rice and put it in his mouth he opened his mouth because he couln't refuse her.
Youshey:If you don't want to get marry it's ok.
Hayam :Shut up and finish it.
After he finished his food she went out and then within a month they got married.