Kehksha💫

Allysia tried her best to talk to Ayan. But he was not ready to have any conversation with her. She told whole story to Ayan via voice message but he didn't reply. At last she thought to just drop it because she was mad too. She knew she was wrong. She misunderstood everything. But Ayan never gave her a reason not to. She was wrong but she tried to make things work and apologized but he was behaving as roothi mehboba. Manya was just quiet. She couldn't do anything. Two months passed like this and their wedding preprations had begun. Allysia tried to delay marriage but no one was giving any damn to her lame excuses. She even told Ayan to stop them and this got her a response from him. He told her to stop making excuses as they would get married at any cost. He didn't want to delay anything. She decided to go with flow. Wedding preprations had begun.

Allysia and Manya was busy with shopping. According to them if its gonna happen then why not do it in the way they had always talked  about.Allysia also went with her mother in law for her shopping but Ayan didn't accompany them. Allysia was afraid of his anger but decided to remain silent.

And then the big day,the day of her rukhsati arrived. On her mehndi her parents and Manya shared very emotional and precious moments with her. She was only daughter of her parents. She was a very pampered child. Her wedding was a very precious event for her parents. And for Manya it was like she was gifting her teddy bear to Ayan. But she was happy for them.

 ( Imagine her in this lehnga i am in love with this lehnga by ali xeeshan)

Ayan's heart  skipped a beat when he saw  her walking towards him with her parents. She was looking gorgeous in her red dress. For him, his whole  world was walking towards him. Only he and his Allah knew how much he loved this stupid girl. He fell in love with her when he saw her outside the college. He found his soulmate. Love of his life. He was an astrophile. He loved stars and for him she was as captivating as stars. His Al, his shinnig star. He was waiting for Aniya to return before sending his parents to her house. Aniya was only one who knew about his feelings. She spent most of her time with their family but last year she was abroad with her parents.

He went downstage to help her. He smiled feeling her condition. Her hands were cold and sweaty. He immediately hid his smile and sat down with her. Rest of the function went smooth.

When time of rukhsati arrived  Allysia cried hugging her father. His father kissed her forhead and she went to her husband's house with many blessings.

Ayan entered his room and saw her sitting on his bed. He felt at peace seeing her in his room. He was angry on her demand of divorce. And he was not going to forgive her easily.

He sat infront of her and took her hand in his. She looked towards him and he pulled her towards himself. She fell on him and he snaked his arm around her waist.

"Ayan! "She shrieked.

"G  jaan e Ayan! "He asked placing a kiss on her earlobe and she shuddered under his touch.

"Allysia I am not gonna leave you ever. Not even you want it. Keep this in your mind. You are the light of my life and no one even you yourself are not allowed to spread darkness in my life. I want you with me forever. And you heve to stay. You have chance to save yourself before nikkah but now this is your fate. "He said looking into her eyes.

He kissed her forhead and stood up.

"You can change and ask me if you need any help. "He said going towards closet.

Allysia calmed herself.  She went to change in bathroom and came back after an hour in silk night gown.

Ayan wasn't in room she went towards bed and hid herself under duvet and closed her eyes. She was very much tired. She wanted to discuss things with him but after wearing such heavy dress she was left with no energy. So she decided to do it any other time.

(Nend bari pyari ha hume😂)

Allysia was sleeping peacefully when she felt something on her neck. She tried to change her position but she was restricted. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself in someone's embrace.

"Ayan? "She asked feeling him rubbing his nose on her neck.

He hummed in response.

"What are you doing? "She asked wiggling in his hold.

"Thinking of punishing you for your mistakes. "He said and placed his lips on her neck .

"But i have apologized already. "She said and tried to free herself.

"But I haven't forgiven you." He said and pinned her hands above her head on pillow.

"What do you want? "She asked looking into his eyes.

"You." He said and kissed her chin.

"Ayan let go." She said while trying to inhale some air.

His closeness was trying to snatch her breath.

"Al...just keep quiet and listen to me. " He ordered and narrated her whole story.

When he finished a tear escaped her eyes. He kissed her cheek and whispered" I love you and I know you love me too. Manya told me. "

And then she cried with hiccups in his embrace. He wiped her tears and tried to make her stop crying but she was a cry baby.

Suddenly he bit on her collar bone. She hissed.

"What are you doing Ayan?" She asked him.

"Trying to give you a better reason to cry tonight. " He replied and placed his lips on hers.

Or phr we all know what comes next. Chlo go back. Give them some privacy.  Shoo shoo 😂

The End!!!!!

I don't own this picture.

Please vote and share.

I really want to know  your opinion about this story. Please comment.