Kehksha💫

Allysia was sleeping on her bed.Her hairs were sprawled on pillow. Duvet was covering her till her waist. . Manya opened the door of her room and peeked in.

She saw her sleeping without any care. She went near her and snatched duvet from her. Allysia opened her eyes. On seeing Manya she smiled and then snuggled more into her pillow.

Manya shook her head and pulled Allysia towards herself .

Naya what's the problem with you? Let me sleep.Allysia said annoyed.

Siya jan auntie told me to get you down.You have an appointment at salon.Manya told her.

Abhi thori der tk jye ge na. I want to sleep. Allysia said.

It's already 12 p.m.Manya told Allysia.

Uff..Acha you go I am coming. Allysia said sitting up on her bed.

Manya went towards door and Allysia towards bathroom.

After taking shower she came out in purple silk trouser and shirt. After combing her hair she went downstairs for her brunch.

Allysia and Manya were sitting on dinnig table talking about preprations and having their meal. When Allysia sensed someone's presence. She stilled in her place. She can recognize this perfume easily.

Ayan came near her mother and said salam. Her mother replied and patted his head. He looked towards her who was looking down. She was looking fresh in purple colour.

Meanwhile a boy came there. He was young boy of age 17 years. He gave something to Allysia.

Baji ye driver uncle ne diya ha. He told Allysia.

Thank you Ali. She smiled taking the bag.

Ayan frowned when he noticed she was sitting there without dupatta. He averted his gaze . A maid came with tea and snacks. After having those and giving documents to her mother he went outside not before stealing a glance of her who was very much busy in herself.

Allyisa kisi ko salam hi kar lete ha. Her mother scolded her.

Ok mama. She replied calmly.

Her mother shook her head and went towards her room to keep documents in her locker.

Allysia told a maid to bring her dupatta from bed and clutch from her drawer.Manya was observing Allysia . Allysia was also aware of her gaze.

Siya..Manya opened her mouth to say something.

Don't. Allysia didnt let her complete her sentence.

I dont want to talk about him now. Lets go we are getting late. Allysia said standing up.

They went to salon.After getting free from there they went for shopping. Manya wanted to buy matching jwellery with her outfit.

After dinner they headed towards their house. After reaching Manya went to her house saying a good bye to Allysia.

Allysia changed into her nightwears and sat on her bed. A tear escaped her left eye but she wiped it.

Allysia this is very wrong. After two days you will be someone's else wife . You can't cry for him. She said to her self.

But you can't order your heart. Your heart rules you in these situations.

More teras started falling from her eyes.

After two days..

Allysia was sitting on her bed while Manya was helping her wear her heels. Both of them were looking gorgeous.

 Both of them were looking gorgeous

Allysia's look

Manya's Outfit

Manya's Outfit

Arrangements for nikkah were made in their lawn . Almost all guests had arrived. Manya went there to welcome groom and his family.

Allysia was feeling thirsty. She looked outside to find someone. But eveyone was outside. Groom and his family had arrived. Qazi was filling nikkah nama.

She decided to go outside to drink water from kitchen. After drinking water with the help of straw she went towards her room. She saw a boy and girl standing there. Boy's arm was around girl's shoulder. Boy was Ayan and girl was his cousin Arooj.

Thank you for your wait Ayan. You had waited for a year just for me.Arooj said with teary eyes.

Come on! Arooj don't cry. You know na i love you. You have right to make me wait. So no need to say thank you and smile please. Ayan said hugging her.

Allysia turned and went towards her room without making any noise. She knew that was going to happen at end. She was prepared for that. She calmed herself. When Manya came with surprised expressions.

Siya you...Her sentence was cut in mid when Allysiya's parents entered.

Baba..Allysia whispered and ran towards him. He opened his arms and embraced her. She started crying.

Seeing the situation Manya decided to drop the topic.

Nikkah was done. Allysia's mind was in haze. She didn't understand a word qazi was saying. She just said qubool ha three times when her father placed his hand on her head.

After nikkah she was taken to stage where groom was sitting. She didn't look up her father placed her hand in his hand. He helped her and she sat beside him. She was too much surprised and broken to think about anything.

Allysia why didn't you tell us you are getting married to Ayan bhai. A friend from her college asked her.

She looked up with questioning eyes. She could see same question in Manya's eyes. She turned her face towards groom.

And surprise surprise there was sitting Ayan Aalif in all his glory.