Kehksha💫

A man in white shalwar kameez was standing near his car.He was calling someone when a person approached him.He placed his hand on his shoulder and the first one turned to look who is standing behind.A smile appeared on his face as he recognized that person.They hugged eachother.

Aalif yar what a surprise!!First man said.Well it is a surprise for me as well Wajeeh.Wese what are you doing here?Aalif said as both of them started walking towards the universtie's gate.They were standing outside a medical university.

Allysia my daughter studies here.She is doing MBBS and is in first year.As it's her first week so i am providing her pick and drop .After this week she will come with driver.She was not agreeing to that at the beginning but I insisted as I was worried for her but f these kids always think themselves mature and capble enough. Wajeeh replied.

I am glad because of her we met. I want to meet her too. I haven't met her for years. Children grow up really fast. I still remember the time when they all used to play together and now they are future doctors. Aalif said

Future doctors? Wajeeh asked.

Ayan and Yazdan are also in this field and that too in this university. Ayan is in third year while Yazdan is in first year. I think he and Allysia are in same class. I am here for Yazdan.He needs his documents. Aalif replied

Both of them were talking when a young guy came near them. He greeted them.

Yazdan he is your Uncle Wajeeh . Aalif told.
Siya's father?  Yazdan asked

Yes u guessed it right. I am Siya's father. Wajeeh replied.

Yazdan hugged him and asked him about Siya.Meanwhile a girl clad in pink shirt and blue jeans came out of gate with her friend. She saw her father standing with a man and a guy from his class. Both girls looked at each other confused.

Naya what do you think he is doing with baba? Alysia asked her.

Siya baby believe me neither I set their meeting nor they told me about this. Manya replied sarcstatically.

Allysia looked at her with annoyed expression and they started moving towards them. They greeted them. They greeted back.

Siya beta he is my friend Aalif and his son Yazdan. You and Yazdan were good friends in childhood. Wajeeh told her.

Oh my god...Yaz you are all grown up.I still can't believe it. She said.

They all laughed at her reaction. Ayan came there greeted them. Aalif introduced him to all. He greeted them and went back with documents.

Wajeeh invited them for lunch and all of them headed to their respective cars.

Naya... Yaz was such a cry baby he used to cry over small things. His brother was a naughty one and he was innocent baby. . But sometimes he was a little devil. We were really good friends.

Siya was telling her stories when they reached home. As both of them were neighbors. They said goodbye to each other and entered their houses.

Allysia went inside met her mother and told her all story. After that she went to her room. She came out of bathroom after taking shower and fell on bed with a thud.

Ayan Aalif...she whispered to herself and closed her eyes.

First chapter of this story..... Dedicating this chapter to SadiyaFahad....Thank you for being my motivation to write this chapter... Please mere pyare readers do vote and share this book if you like it..... And ignore the mistakes please. As I am trying my best to improve my writing skills.