Zoe✌

She was sitting on the decorated bed with her head covered with red veil

She was sitting on the decorated bed with her head covered with red veil.She was feeling very nervous.Besides feeling nervous she was feeling hungry.Suddenly door opened and Aliyan entered the room.Atika being a little tharki couldn't control her eyes.She stared him through her net dupatta."My husband is a real hottie".She mumbled to herself and felt bed dipping beside her. She came out of her trance and realized her husband was sitting near her.He removed her veil and looked at her with adoration in his eyes.She was absolutely looking stunning in red lehnga.Being a religious a girl she used to cover herself completely and Aliyan was very grateful for this precious little gift.His little wife.His little one.He cleared his throat and said "Aslam o Alikum"."Walikum Aslam".She replied.
Feeling her nervous state he held her hands to make her feel comfortable.Meanwhile she was busy in praising his voice in her mind.He was a guy with husky deep voice to which she was attracted badly."Atika"!He called her but she didnt response as she was busy in her praising session."Atika!"He called her louder this time."Hn...Gee!".She replied.:What are u thinking?"He asked."Amm...Nothing. "
"Come on you can be honest".He told her with a smile."Mujhe"..She tried to say something but stopped immediately."Hn go ahead..I am listening."He said."Wo na muje.".She paused.."Wo na muje bhoki bhoki ho rahi ha".She finally completed her sentence.He looked at her confused."Huh..What is happening to you??"" I am feeling hungry."Finally she told him in insano ko samjh aney wali zuban."Oh ok"."What do you want to eat?" He asked moving towards small refrigerator present in room.She started thinking about the most important thing that was what she wanted to eat.She was still thinking when he came back with ice cream tub in his hand.He placed tub and spoon infront of her and asked her" Are u okay with it"? "More than okay".She replied and started eating.(Nadedi khi ki😂).
While eating she looked at him who was looking at her with amusement in his eyes."Do you want to eat?Although i dont share my ice cream but you are my khas ehm ehm" .She feigned cough.He raised his eyebrow."I mean i dont share it usually but you are my husband na so you can have it too"."He laughed and replied I really hope you dont mean khasm when you said khas ehm ehm."
She placed icecream on the table as she was feeling very embarrased."I am sorry.It was just a slip of tongue".He laughed again and was about to kiss her cheeks.She closed her eyes when she felt water splashes on herself and then a jug full of water.

"What the jhanum!!"
She woke up and shrieked.She was giving deathly warnings to her friend with her eyes who was grinning ."Aww baby ko Alyan nzr aa rha tha".Her friend teased her.
"Janglii orat dafa ho ja yha se."
.She said in angry tone.
"I was going but wanted to tell you,you have a class to attend in next fifteen minutes.Baki its up to u atuu dear".With that she went out.While she got up quickly to get ready.
The End
So this was Atuu...Novels ki dewani...Such a sweetheart....In love with invisible Alyan....❤
This was just a one shot for my sweetheart....Atuu wishing u a  very bright future with Alyan ahead (As no one knows the right name yet)
Lots of love  babe💕💕