Chapter 10

♧ Hadi ♧

I always had my eyes on Noor. Her beauty is at fault. Her innocent face and submissive nature is just enough to capture a devil in its trap. And now I'm willing to capture her in my arms.

I was always ignored by all my friends. They were selfish and used to roam around Ahmad and his brothers.

I was always compared to Ahmad because we are of same age.

The Malik boys always made me feel judged.

We went to same school and college. My father isn't rich like theirs and they always rub it on my face.

Despite being my cousins they always look at me with pity. I know they think of me as charity case.

Ammi had told me that Mamajaan had always been unfair to her. They married her off to Abbu who isn't even half as wealthy as they are and didn't even helped Abbu in his business.

Our business isn't as big and prosperous as theirs.

Even after all this I desired only one thing. I desired only one person.

Noor.

Noor is the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. But she was always close to that Ahmad. I tried everything in my will to win her heart but after a few words of kindness she goes back in his arms.

I wanted to take her away from Ahmad but her constant ignorance towards my feelings turned me into a monster.

Years of humiliation turned into hatred and I started to loathe them. I despise the Malik Family with all my heart.

I was on cloud nine when Ammi told me about Mamajaan's promise. For once I felt that I can achieve something. I can claim her as mine.

I wanted to cage her in my arms and ravish her all my life and I did just that.

And now she is mine.

She is all mine. Mine to ravish. Mine to fuck. Mine to use. Just Mine.

Her presence in my room gives me the feeling of superiority.

The girl they all held so close to their heart is now under my control. She is breathing on my mercy.

She isn't allowed to go out without my knowledge. In fact she isn't allowed to go anywhere without me. She is chained to me for all her life.

Whenever I try to show her some kindness she goes back to utter something about that bloody Ahmad. Her beloved Bhaijaan, and then my blood boils stirring with rage. I simply just desire to fuck her senseless until she pass outs from screaming my name.

She is allowed to talk about only me. She is allowed to think about only me. Because I am her husband and I have each and every right on her.

If she doesn't imprints this thing in her stupid little brain then I will break her to the extent that she will shudder with each passing second and then wither in pain.

I'm Hadi. The leader. And I can do whatever I want.

~ ~ • ~ ~

Zindagi toh bewafa hai
Ek din thukrayegi
Zindagi toh bewafa hai
Ek din thukrayegi
Maut mehbooba hai
Apne saath lekar jayegi

~ ~ • ~ ~