CHAPTER 30

Ohhhhhh!! I'm tired..

I do nothing yet I am tired.

God!!! Day by day my laziness is worsening.

I broke my knuckles and stretched my neck.

I need a strong coffee to shoo away my indolence..

Nowadays...... Mr Harold Kingston has been ignoring my presence after the day I witnessed him having a nightmare.

When did he acknowledge your presence??

Inner Naomi butted in like she always does.

Never. He never acknowledged your presence.

True..... I agreed with her.

But he's acting strange. Maybe he didn't like the fact that I witnessed him having a nightmare or maybe he's embarrassed.

He better be embarrassed..

I tried to join the dots and came up to a conclusion....which is, Harold had a girlfriend in his past, who was killed by his rival mafia gang. So Mr mafia king is still in guilt, blaming himself for the death of his beloved girlfriend.

Simple..

Well, he is in blame for her death.

Poor guy..

I really pity him.

I clicked my tongue as I shook my head.

I have a coffee to prepare.

I descended downstairs towards the kitchen and started making a hot smoking cup of coffee for me.

The milk was yet to boil as I stood there infront of the electric stove. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me but I didn't bother to spun around as I already knew who it was.

Harold..

I rolled my eyes.

Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching me and he stood right behind me.

This guy..

He was invading my personal space, he was standing right behind me with just an inch apart.

I thought of him a decent man with morals but I was so wrong. Finally he showed his mafia colours.

I was about to spun around, when he suddenly cupped my ass.

I don't feel safe here anymore with Harold being here..

I gasped hard and immediately turned around to face him and to slap him tight on his face for such a disgusting action.

But when I turned around, I didn't see Harold instead I saw an old man in his late forties. His beard slightly grey and he had a jet black hair. His dark eyes bore into mine as a smirk curled up his lips. He was tall and well built and also good looking but he was old as he had some wrinkles near his eyes. Might be a little younger than my father.

He took a step forward towards me and now we were not even an inch apart. I leaned back as behind me was a counter and in front of me was this old man. I hastily took a big side step from him.

"Who are you??" I asked incredulously with narrowed eyes.

"You're hot." He replied instead with a wicked smirk.

His eyes lingered on my chest area followed by my ass. I grimaced at his sight.

What kind of disgusting man Harold let's inside his house...