CHAPTER 47

Third person's pov ::

Six months later :

Harold's age : 16

Within six months Helen built a committee for a drug free society and saving girls from being trafficked. There weren't many people in her committee yet, but she was still appointing men and women for this committee.

"Ma'am there's shortage of money." Mr Davidson reasoned out.

"Sell the shares to those Brazilians, which they were yearning for. But with the double price." Helen said while massaging her temple.

"But ma'am, those shares are important for our own company and--"

"Mr Davidson, just do what I say." Helen knew it was a huge loss for her company but she didn't care about it.

Mr Davidson nodded and walked away.

She has bought a small two story building for this committee to run. She has appointed around eighty armed men and some spies who are already on their work. She has appointed forty women too.

So the first trip was on, she has already sent the first group to Italy to save those girls.

"We want victory!!" Was the words she said to the group while they were leaving.

And now she was in a conference with important members of her committee.
"We are not only destroying the Italian mafia domain but also the others. Send the spies to Russia, we've got a message that even Russia is having such domains." Helen ordered and in return everyone nodded.

She left the committee building to go look after her company.

.............

Marcel leaned back onto his chair, staring down at the picture of his son, Harold. He missed his son, he wanted to be with him, listen to his songs but alas he couldn't do it because he has taken the incharge of this mafia domain. He chose power over everything.

'Power is everything and now I have it.' He reminded himself.

Suddenly there was a knock on his door as he quickly pushed the photo inside his first drawer.
"Come in!!"

The door opened revealing Benett, one of his man. He was panting hard and look of horror etched his face.
"Don!!!" He breathed.

"What the matter?!" Marcel furrowed his brows.

"Girls ...have been..." He let out a shaky breath. "... kidnapped and even the janitors are missing."

Marcel stood up with widened eyes.
"Where are the guards?!!" He bursted.

"Some are injured and some are dead!!" Benett said.

"Who can it possibly be??!!" Marcel collapsed on his chair.
"It has never ever happened until today, but who had the nerve to enter my domain." Marcel whispered in disbelief.

It was a huge loss for them. On the end of this month he had to sell those girls but now everything was ruined, it took him a year to kidnap those girls and now in a jiffy there were missing.

"And not only that, even the drug pack from the lockers are missing." Benett sighed.

"What!!?" Marcel eyes turned in slits as thrumming rage consumed him.

"And we.. even found a piece of paper inside the locker." Benett stuttered while passing the paper to Marcel.

Marcel took the paper harshly from Benett before reading what was in it.

The WAR is on, Marcel Dèlacourt.

-HK

............

The girls and the janitors landed safely onto the Hawaiian port. They were sent to the two story building for treatment 'cause many were still drugged. There were immediately taken under the doctors for treatment.

Helen made her way to check those girls with a victory smile on her face. She came face to face with Noel and Noel's face beamed on seeing Helen.

"You truly saved us." Noel stated with a faint smile and welled up eyes.

The doctors were checking Noel as Helen sat beside her to have a talk with her when suddenly one of her appointed man came rushing to Helen.

"What happened??!" Helen turned to face him.

"They've even brought one of the gaurd from the Italian domain. His name is Diego, should we put him inside the dungeon?" The man rambled.

Before Helen could say anything Noel's face was masked with fear,
"Diego..." she trailed off as her face turned weepy.

"What?!" Helen asked, touching her forearm to ease her.

"He.." Tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"He what??"

"He was one of them.... who raped Ira and not only Ira but many other girls, he even... killed a little ....boy brutally because the boy r..efused to take ..drugs from him." She sobbed.

Helen gave gentle squeeze to her palm to comfort her.

"Ma'am should we put him in the cellar--"

"Kill him!!" Helen stated.

"Ma'am??!"

"Kill him, such men don't deserve to live." Helen said while giving a pointed look to the man.

He nodded in return before walking away.

............

It was already night and Harold was sitting on the couch alone with his guitar. His fingers rubbing against the strings.

Suddenly the main door of the house burst open revealing Marcel.
Harold's eyes widened on seeing his father, he in an instant pushed the guitar under couch before standing up.

"Dad...." he faltered in disbelief as it has already been a year of not seeing him.

"HELEN!!!" Marcel shouted while walking inside.
"HELEN!!" He shouted again as Harold flinched at his tone.

"Mom isn't here." Harold said in a low voice.

"Where is she??" Marcel asked authoritatively.

"Maybe in her office." Harold stated.

"She is not in her office." Marcel glowered.

"But--"

"I am here, Marcel." Helen voice was heard from behind as Marcel spun around.

Marcel glared at her figure menacingly as she had a sweet smile on her face, she walked towards Marcel and hugged him.
"Do not create a ruckus here!" She whispered into his ears.

She pulled away and faced Harold with a smile.
"Harold, actually your dad and I have decided to go on date, after all he's here after a long time." She smiled.

Harold nodded with joy seeing his parents together.

Then both Marcel and Helen walked out of the house together.

_______________________

If I ever write a book on Helen and Marcel, will you all read it??

Well, it's a double update keep scrolling. 😊😊❤