CHAPTER 70

N    A    O    M    I

It's been one week since our relationship started and I'm happy. There's not much, we talk..we kiss and that's it but I enjoy his company. Everytime his kiss, his touch, it's so electrifying. I still can't believe that I'm in love with Mr Harold Kingston and he loves me too.

This is so unbelievable.

I was inside the kitchen doing nothing in particular and Harold was out for some work. I hope that I can keep Harold happy in all terms.

Suddenly I felt a hands circling around my waist as I smiled because I knew whose it was. I spun around to meet Harold's perfect face.

"Miss Nolan!!" He pressed a kiss on the tip of my nose.

Wait!!

He still calls me Miss Nolan instead of my name.

"Har--" I was cut off by him.

"We are going today!" He said with a smile as I wrinkled my nose and raised a questioning brow.

"Going? Where?" I asked.

"To just roam around Hawaii. You haven't seen Hawaii yet, have you?" He quirked his brows.

"On what time?"

"Within five minutes." He pursed his lips in amusement.

"Are you serious!!" He nodded as I pushed him away and scurried out before going to my room to change from my night pajamas.

But sadly after 20 minutes I came downstairs wearing a jeans and a chiffon shirt.

"Ready!!" He asked as he saw me.

"Yep!!"

I saw his clothes, he was wearing a casual shirt and pants but yet he was looking super duper gorgeous. He's a drool worthy handsome man.

He walked forward near me and clasped his hand in mine before getting out of the house.

................

I hope he doesn't take me to a planetarium or a plant nursery.

The car came to a halt as I glanced out of the window only to see a big shopping mall. I glanced back at him with an incredulous look etched on my face.

Is he serious??

Is he into shopping just like me?!

"I don't like visiting these malls but I know you do, so we are here." A gentle smile was plastered on his face.

He manoeuvered the car around the parking lot and then we got out before marching towards the mall.

I was super duper excited, afterall...after a long time I'm visiting the mall again.

Ahaa!! The smell of the mall, the color, the atmosphere...God!!! I just missed it so much.