Missing Granny

"Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!!!" Damien growled loudly shaking the whole silent room. He frustratedly smashed the flower pot kept there. The guards standing front couldn't help but to pray for their dear lives. If a Vastello is angry then it's not good and here all 9 of them were seeing red.

"Calm down son. It's not the way to deal with the matters." Rose tried to calm his son down but her tone wasn't supposed to sound bitter. She was disappointed with her daughter. If they were loving her that much, then why she runaway?

"How mom? HOW ? We got her just now and she-she runaway leaving her own family?" Damien spoke aggressively.

Rose nose flared with anger. It wasn't like she wasn't angry. She was trying to suppress her anger.

"Let her arrive back. Let her-" Everyone snapped their heads towards owner of the voice. There, Elijah sat on the cushion. His head was thrown back resting, eyes closed looking totally calm but his calmness was like calmness before storm.

Suddenly his lips formed a cruel smirk. Opening his eyes , he lifted up his head and continued,"-Then I will give her a reward that she would remember till her last breath." His voice was sleepy, deep yet dark. His smirk never vanished while speaking.

The way he spoke each word in the deadly silent room made every non Vastello pray for the innocent being.

"Don't worry Elijah, we will find her soon. Alejandro and the whole team is working on it." Liam spoke chucking a glass water.

It wasn't like he was not frustrated. It's just he didn't wanted to show his frustration.

The Vastellos were searching their princess desperately. They were afraid that they might lost her again. Rose, Elijah ,Luca and Xavier were at home whereas others were working on finding Ana.

"WE FOUND HER. WE FOUND HER." Suddenly Dante came running inside the hall. When they heard him, they all immediately stood up of the couch and immediately followed Liam .

When they all were gone, the guards sighed in relief.
The blue haired one muttered,"Its relief that they found her. Now everything is okay with us"

Hearing him the raven haired man looked at him and shook his head,"Not be mean,Kole. You clearly heard whatever Sir Elijah spoke. She is in big danger."

Kole sighed and nodded."I know brother but still, they are her family. They couldn't do anything worst to her. If they do, it would be atleast harmless for her.

Raven haired bit his inner cheek thinking something suspicious," But Kole, Isn't it a bit suspicious that they didn't did something to us? Most importantly when we 30 people are on tonight's duty."

Before Kole could utter a single word,Long before standing Leo laughed. They both turned towards the standing Leo and looked at him confusedly.

"What happen sir? Why are you laughing?" Kole asked cautiously. His laugh didn't sounded funny rather it laced with pity.....A pitiful laugh.

Leo laugh died down and he shook his head in negative. He looked at Kole for a moment and then scanned all the faces of 30 guards standing on the que who were already looking at Leo.

Leo sighed and looked down then back at Kole right in his eyes. He bit his lips like thinking to speak or not. Then finally he decided to speak, " Where in the parallel world you are living in, Kole?"

Kole heart thumped loudly . He gave a questioning look to Leo demanding for what he wanna say actually.

"You all forgot that they are Vastellos." Leo muttered and scan everyone faces once again and took few steps back.