Valentina

Ana silently peak the hallway.

Clear.

She, with her heavy steps walked faster making sure to not get caught.

A voice of someone talking reached her ears making her alerted. She couldn't particular figure out from which direction voice was coming from as the area was big .

Her eyes caught a shadow moving towards her. Panicked rushed through her spine. She immediately hid herself behind the thick massive pillar. Darkness was making a bit difficult for her to recognise the person.

The shadowy figure walked towards the long balcony. The moon light hitted him and she realised it was non other than Liam himself .

Liam was talking on phone. She silently took my steps a bit closer towards him so that she could hear what was he actually talking.

"Sì..Sì.."
(Yes..Yes..)

'Ugh Italian again.. Seems like it's necessary for me to learn Italian..'
Thought Ana to herself.

" Non lasciare che quella puttana interroghi di più. Basta togliere la testa e mandala al suo capo come rugalo." Liam spoke with a smirk plastered on his handsome face.

(Don't let that bitch interrogate more. Simply take out her head and send to her boss as gift)

'His tone is so soft. May be he is talking or flirting with someone. How cute.'
Ana thought to herself but only if she knew what he was actually saying.

She silently walked passed him.

And in the next moment she was standing infront of a dark and deserted hallway where no one let her enter. The hallway was dark and creepy but she still remembered that Alejandro took Valentina there towards that way only.

Clutching the locket on her chest with her one palm, she took a deep breath. The hallway was dusty and creepy as fuck and she was not a brave person to walk inside that God knows how much long hallway.

But there was Valentina...

Sighing she walked inside. As her steps were going further, the area was becoming more darker and creepier .Her eyes roamed here and there scanning that unknown area. There were no doors, nothing... Just a path to walk and she was continuously walking inside.

Finally, a massive, rusted iron door came in her view...

She examined the iron door for a minute and then decided to go inside. Slowly, she tried to push that gate. The gate slowly opened creating a not so silent screech sound which made her afraid a bit...What if someone heard it?

The area was too dark. Too dark for anyone to see.

Am I in correct place? Is Valentina here only?
The thought roamed inside her mind because she couldn't able to see or hear anyone there.

The place smelled like rusted iron with which smell of sweat was mixed. The smell made her cringe because the smell was absolutely disgusting.

There, she felt something in contact with her back . On turning around, she realised it was again a door....wooden.

With her shaky hands, she slowly pushed the door open. But she didn't expected whatever she saw.

There were many people , all looked on the verge of dying. They were badly beaten and injuries and were decorated on their body.

They were in very vulnerable position. Just as when Ana entered there, they all started screaming which made her scared.

"NO MORE! MERCY!!"