It's a sin

"BITCH, I look more beautiful than you." The blonde spoke aggressively to her twin. Her twin snorted at her. "Oh c'mon, Don't be such dreamy. Boys fell on their knees just by my one glance."

"No. Boys just die to get my attention,Lana" Again the blonde spoke flipping her imaginary hair. Her twin nose flared with anger. Lana immediately walked towards the sofa and threw the cushion on her sister's head.

"Ouch! Witch!! You just spoiled my hairstyle. It took me freaking hour to do it." Hearing Leora , Lana smirked before muttering,"Served you right."

"I will spoil your makeup aswell." With that Leora ran towards Lana .

Lana showed her tongue and ran for saving her dear makeup. They both started running around the sofa like Tom and Jerry messing the whole guest room where they were.

"AGAIN YOU BOTH STARTED?" Suddenly a loud dominating voice boomed causing both sisters to stiff in their places.

They slowly turned their head back and there they saw their father standing with raised brow. A cigar was tucked on his lips and his eyes were intensely looking at his twin daughters.

"Father?"

"Father, I swear..It..It wasn't me. It was Leora who started all this shit."

"No father. She is a liar. Lana was the one."

His father sighed annoyingly and threw the cigar on the ground crushing it with his expensive boots. He took his steps towards the sofa and comfortably plopped on it.

"See my little sweet daughters..." Dmitri started. He stared at his both daughter's eyes who was already looking at his. "You both are 15 and... you still fight like a child?"

"We know father. But Leora always acts like a bi-" Lana was immediately cutted by Dimitri. "Listen to me first...."

He trailed off,"Don't fight like a kid. Don't. ...Rather, Fight like adults." Hearing his father their both eyes widened. They both gave Dimitri a. ' are you serious look'. Dimitri chuckled playfully and spoke," Do some Hair tugs, slaps, scratches, beatings then that would sound much fun."

Before anyone could speak further, another voice spoke up, "This things only you teach your daughters...Spoiling and destroying each other things wasn't enough."

" Mother?"

"Mother, I swear...It...It wasn't me. It was Lana who started first."

"SHUT UP." As her mother shouted angrily towards her both daughter, they flinched and their voices halted.

Dimitri sighed and got up fom sofa. "Don't scare and shout at my dolls."

Hearing his husband, Ezra glared at him causing him to chuckle nervously.

"Well, Well... Lorenzo again went out in club." Suddenly a tall girl entered inside the room. Her lips painted with dark red lipstick, and hand holding a spatula.

Hearing her, both parents sighed while the twins grunted.

" Ohoooho~ See. See. Alessandra is perfect example of jealousy." Lana spoke pointing her index towards Alessandra with her innocent doe eyes which sadly don't have any.

Alessandra glared at her. "What an spatula is doing in your hand?" Ezra spoke snatching the spatula.

Alessandra laughed nervously at her fuming mother and spoke, "hehe hehe..just tryna cook something."

His mother clenched her fists in anger."HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED TO TELL YOU..... DON'T. EVER. COOK...YOU ALWAYS END UP MESSING THE KITCHEN AND THE FOOD TURNS OUT LIKE...ewww."