Guests

She was still in confusion that why she was being dolled up when it was just a dinner with family friend.

She couldn't hide her curiosity and finally blurted out....
"Why am I being dolled up like this just for simple dinner with family friend? Do everyone here get ready like this?"

The maid smiled at her and spoke," Yes... Here everyone gets ready like this . You would see when you would get down."

She nodded at her. 'Rich things..I see.'

"By the way Mistress just arrived." The maid further spoke completing the last step of the  hairstyle.

"Oh"

"And done!!!" She exclaimed happily and retracted her self back looking at Ana through mirror.

Ana stood up and examine herself in the mirror. Never in her whole life she had put that much makeup.

She couldn't believe how beautiful she looked in that dress. The dress was simple light purple coloured with hint of sky blue in it.

If she say, she wasn't feeling like a fucking princess then it would be a plain lie

She was tranced back when heard a knock on the door... The maid immediately ran towards the door to open it.

The door opened to reveal Rose.
Her face was dead serious but as soon as her eyes fell on that particular beauty in the face of her daughter, her lips formed a stretched smile.

Ana gave her an instant fake grin . "Woah! You look beautiful my daughter..." Rose complimented her genuinely.

"Now let's go...They arrived."

Ana nodded and silently followed her mother.

Ananessa POV.....

I was feeling uncomfortable to the core by wearing that long dress but still I admit, the dress was beautiful.

I silently followed mother. I was always afraid to meet new people. I wondered how those people would be like .. I know Lana and Leora are good people  but I don't know how their mother and father would be. The thought of them being also Leader of Cosa Nostra take my breath away.

Suddenly something clicked inside me .... Massimos are friends of Vastellos. IT MEANS LORENZO WOULD BE THERE AS WELL!!!

I don't know but anxiety took its peak. I mean it wasn't like I was afraid of him but still I remembered the way he grabbed my jaw harshly which still hurts a bit...And also the way he stared at me all the time in the school even when we pass by.

I slowly climbed downstairs. Mother immediately spoke up," See Ana... You need to firstly greet them...Okay?" I nodded  but still was afraid if I would stutter.

"You need not to be afraid of them. They are like us only."

I nodded but deep inside, my stomach churn in fear.. Like my mother and father? Oh no...