Chapter 4 - The fiance

Vanessa's POV

He entwined our hands above my head while trusting into me deeper while kissing me with ardor.

I arched my back, shouting his name out as he hit my sensitive spot. Rick gave me a self- satisfied smile and attacked my nipple. He accelerated his pace more, making me moan louder and louder.

He squeezed my hips while sucking, biting my nipple. I pressed my head back into the pillow as I felt close again.

As he hit my sensitive spot again, I came, gripping his hair tightly. Rick followed me and came, shouting my name out like a mantra while trembling. He collapsed onto me, out of breath. Then he rolled over and took off his condom while it felt like I was still in the sky. Later, he pulled me into his chest and kissed my hair, breathing in my scent.

"Are you okay?" Rick asked, concerned as he cupped my chin, lifting my head up, letting our eyes meet.

"Yes," I gave him a shy smile.

He caressed my cheek affectionately and placed a soft kiss on my forehead. I smiled happily and pressed myself against his body, resting my head on his chest.

He kissed my hair and hugged me tightly while my eyelids got heavier.

I opened my eyes, yawning, and smiled happily as I saw Rick sleeping beside me on the bed while wrapping his arm around me. I caressed his cheek tenderly, watching him without managing to stop myself from smiling.

Last night was amazing. My lover was so attentive, sensual and skilled. Even thinking about our night made me flush.

"Good morning," my Italian greeted me huskily, giving me his charming smile.

"Morning." I beamed at him and placed a chaste kiss on his lips.

"I will make you breakfast," he said, stroking my cheek affectionately, and got up. Then he put on his boxers and sweatpants while I was enjoying his sexy body. He looked like a Greek god.

"How time is it?" I asked, sitting up on the bed, and wrapped the cover around my body.

He leaned towards the bedside table and grabbed his phone.

"7:30."

"Damn!" I exclaimed, getting up quickly, and started picking up my scattered clothes.

"What happened?" Rick asked, puzzled, running his hand through his hair.

"I have to leave. Dad thinks I am in my friend's house. I have to go there before the bodyguard notices my absence," I informed him while putting on my clothes in a hurry.

"Fine," Rick mumbled, disappointed.

I gave him a warm smile as I approached him. I cupped his cheeks and placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"If I manage, I will come to Stardust tonight," I informed my Italian, stroking his cheek.

"I will wait for you." He smiled happily, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me towards him, and brushed his lips against mine.

As soon as I left Rick's apartment, I got in my car. Fortunately, two days ago I lent my car to my best friend, Jasmine. She and I met at university; we were classmates. I told her that I had to see Rick and needed her help. So we planned that I would tell my parents I was going to stay the night at Jasmine's. After arriving at Jasmine's and spending some time there, I left her apartment discreetly and got in the car I had lent her, making my bodyguard think I was still at my friend's.