Chapter 6 - Forever

Vanessa's POV

"John, can Antonio help me? He doesn't like Wilsons too," I asked hopefully.

"No, Vanessa. Don't even think to contact him. He is a dangerous man," John warned me firmly. "Promise me, Vanessa," he added worriedly.

"Fine, I won't contact him." I sighed, depressed.

Once Rick finished working, we left Stardust and went to his apartment. Tonight I was going to spend the night there.

As soon as we walked into his apartment, Rick closed the door behind us and pushed me against the wall, claiming my lips in a feverish kiss.

I ran my hand through his hair and moaned as he pulled my lower lip between his teeth.

"I am crazy for you, Nessa," he commented hoarsely, looking me in the eyes, full of desire in his eyes as he cupped my cheek.

"I want you, Rick," I admitted honestly and brushed my lips against his lips.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifting me up, and plunged his tongue into my mouth, kissing me passionately, setting me on fire again and again.

I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly, kissing him back with the same ardor.

Once my handsome boyfriend threw me onto the bed, he hovered over me and reclaimed my lips, slipping his hand under my short leather skirt.

I started unbuttoning his white shirt slowly while our tongues were dancing for dominance.

He moved his lips from my lips to my neck while I took of his shirt and caressed his muscular back.

I shivered in sensation as he slid his hand under my blouse and pushed my bra up, releasing my breasts.

"Rick..." I moaned as my Italian boyfriend squeezed my breast.

Rick pulled my blouse up and took my nipple into his mouth while keeping squeezing my breast, making me moan again and again.

Oh this Italian...

He sat up on the bed and pulled me to sit up as well. Then he took off my blouse and bra before smashing his lips against my lips.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against his body.

"See, how much I want you," he said hoarsely as he pressed his hard shaft against me after making my skirt slide up.

"Rick..." I moaned as he squeezed my ass, pressing me against his manhood more. "Then take me," I said seductively and brushed my lips against his lips.

"Tonight you are mine. I won't let you leave my arms till morning. I will keep devouring you again and again," Rick commented huskily and cupped my breasts, making me moan loudly.

Once he got rid off our left clothes, he opened the drawer and pulled out a foil. Then he bit his lower lip, devouring me with his eyes while I was lying on the bed naked, waiting for my Italian to take me to heaven again.

"You are mine, Nessa," he said huskily and spread my legs apart after putting on the condom.

"I am yours, Rick," I stated as he sat between my legs and positioned his hard cock at my entrance. "Forever," I added before he pushed his length inside me.

"Forever," he repeated and reclaimed my lips, starting moving in and out.

I dug my nails into his back while our bodies were moving in sync. It felt like we were made for each other. My home was in his arms. The only place I belonged.