ch - two

It's been a week since then.
And It's noon right now and I just came from school.
I am a junior in high school by the way.
And so I am just chilling on my bed (yes. I don't have any other furniture in my house).
I opened my Swapchat anticipating she would message me but she never messaged me even once since then.
I lost hope and thought she wouldn't message me.
I was kinda disappointed.
Because I also wanted to talk to someone.
Not to share my sadness as making me sad is very hard because I am a life-loving person I accept everything and move on with my life easily.
And my school teacher today, even commented to me that I have a bubbly personality which I don't know in what sense he said that but seeing my friend, Avni's laugh.
I can perfectly understand in what sense now.
Anyway, I just wanted to experience friends over the internet.
That's it.
I opened my swapchat to see if my friends have sent any snaps.

But what I got was.....a friend request.
I was laying on my bed before but after seeing that I sprang up in excitement.
I saw it carefully and it wasn't someone I knew.
'Hmm..jane.' I thought while looking at the name intensely.
'Is this her real name?' I thought.
I hesitated for a second but then I left everything on god and clicked add.

A few minutes went by and I was sitting there like a statue.
No reply from her end.
I couldn't wait for her to reply to me first, as my curiosity was already stabbing me.
'Fuck!!' I cursed in my mind.
And send "hello".
There was no reply from their side.
Seeing that, I was furious.
And banged my phone on my bed.
I sat there for a second and still waited for a few minutes.
"fuck!! Now even if you will send me a message I will not reply to it."
I said with a frown.
And stood from my bed to leave the room.
But suddenly a notification came.
And it was the sound of Snapchat.
I stared at the phone for a minute.
And gave me every reason to leave and not go back on my words.
But then again my bitch curiosity came in between. (If it is my curiosity and then it is a bitch then doesn't it mean that I am also a bitch. Sike! I am so intelligent..oh wait a min-)
And I couldn't take it anymore and run toward my phone, entered my password (because well...one word I have a brother) and opened, entered my password again for Swapchat ( this time, I have a mother and a brother) and clicked on her message.

And our conversation went this way.
"hi!"
"Umm..are you bear?"
"Who bear?"
Umm. I left my username on      her comment in the sad song playlist."
"But are you not bear."
"I am not bear."
"Then who are you?!"
"I was also listening to that playlist and I saw that comment. When I saw the reply to that comment, I saw yours...you gave your id and I wanted to talk to someone...so, I send you a request."
"Umm..do you only want the bear to send you?..."
"Oh no no!! That's not the case, I just thought you would be bear as I told her to send me a message but anyway I don't mind talking to you."
".....thank god. Then umm..."
"It's alright, I am just a stranger and in the first place, We came to talk to each other so, you can talk to me comfortably."
"Ahh thank you."
"No, problem."

And just like that, we talked for a long time....until dinner.
She was not bear but well I needed to talk to anyone I could.
So, it's alright.
But after that, I never got any friend requests from strangers ever again.
I thought again were all the people too cautious or she is just too desperate or am I just dumb? ( which I am no doubt is.)
Whatever the case it is, doesn't matter anyways or does it? ( please don't say it does.)