11

The last couple of days I spent it with the Walton's and to be honest it was so fun, Jaden and Jayla were as much fun as Javon, even their little brother Daelo.

Sadly their trip ends today and that's why I invited them for dinner because they wanted to meet the cast and the cast wanted to meet them.

We decided to have dinner at our place "so Javon how long have you and Y/n known each other for" Robert asked "for a while now, I think 3-4 months" "oh so like at the beginning of her filming" Anthony asked and we nodded.

"Can you guys tell us anything about the new movie?" Jaden asked and I quickly placed my hands on toms mouth making everyone laugh "sorry kid we can't" scarlet said "just a small thing miss black widow" Daelo said pouting.

"will Y/n have superpowers?" he asked and we all looked at each other "fine do you promise not to tell anyone" mark said and Daelo smiled brightly "I promise" "I will have superpowers" I said and he squealed in happiness.

After dinner we had dessert and they had to leave so that they don't miss your flight, I hugged them goodbye and sat back with the cast "aww Y/n sad her boyfriend left" Sebastian teased and I threw a pillow at him.

"you know what I'm too cool you guys" "what are you talking about we're the avengers" Jermy said "I'm Y/n Y/l/n" I giggled "alright I'm going to bed night guys" "night Y/n/n!" they yelled in union

@onwardwanna added to his story

I quickly went into our messages and told him

Y/n.Y/l/n text me when you land safely

Onwardwanna of course <3