14

Y/n was not answering any of my texts or calls, so I started to get worried. 

Did I do something to upset her? 

Is she mad at me? 

Maybe she's busy

 My chains of thoughts were broken when Jaden came bursting into my room "Dude, did you see Marvel's recent Instagram post?" He said and I shook my head. 

"Yo, did you hear what happened to Y/n?" Jayla said and I quickly grab my phone and entered an Instagram where I was met with the post. 

Marvel

liked by therock, Taylorswift and 13,837,024 others

Marvel A horrible incident happened to one of our dear actresses @Y/n.Y/l/n we had a mechanical problem filming a dangerous scene and now she's been taken to the hospital, Our thoughts and prayers are with her right now. 

View all 12,345 comments

kevinhart4real Oh my god guys pray for @Y.n/Y/l/n 😭😭

theestallion Praying for you girl🤲🏻🤲🏻

emmawatson Keep strong love ❤️

Kyliejenner My favorite 16 year old, god please help her 💔

oprah Someone please keep me posted on what happens!

Yn.fan628 Noooo why Y/n!! she does not deserve this 😭💔💔

I gasped and quickly called Zendaya to ask if that it was true and it was. I asked her about the name of the hospital and she gave it to me. 

It was a two-hour drive, but I didn't care, I ordered an Uber to drive me there and when I entered the hospital, I saw the Marvel cast sitting at the waiting room. 

"What's wrong? What happened?" "There was a technical problem and she fell, hurting herself" Tom explained. 

At this moment, the doctors came out and said  "Y/l/n?" We all got up and they jumped a little in surprise "Umm, that's a lot of people" He nervously chuckled. 

"How is Y/n?" I asked "she's all right Thankfully she didn't break or shatter any bones, just small fractures here and there. We put a cast on her right arm, because she was wearing a jacket her skin wasn't hurt that badly. Overall she is great and awake so now you can go see her if you want" he said "she is in room 228"

We walked into the room and there was Y/n on the bed, she saw us and smiled weakly "Oh my God we are so sorry, we should have doubled checked when you asked us too" the producer said. 

"How are you feeling? Chris asked "Fine I guess" the cast apologized for what happened "It's fine, It wasn't any of your faults" She said. 

"Y/n, you wont to be able to film for at least two to three weeks" The doctor said as she groaned "one week" she said and the doctor chuckled. 

"This is not a negotiating Y/n/n" Robert laughed "look you deserve a break anyways, we all do" Anthony said and she sighed "fine"

The cast left soon to get food, and I sat next to Y/n "What are you doing here?" She asked "What? Don't you want me here? Fine, then I'll go" I said jokingly getting up. 

"No, come back" she said and tried to stop me from moving, but messed up "Wannaaa" she whined and I chuckled sitting back next to her. 

"I really appreciate you coming here" she said "of course I was really scared you were going to die" I said "I took a two-hour Uber drive to get here and didn't even tell my parents" I said and her face filled with shock. 

"Are you crazy!? You have to tell them that you're here" she said "call them, like now" she said seriously "you're not the boss of me" "Wanna I'm serious" she said and I took out my phone calling my dad. 

"Heyyyy dad" "What did you do?" he asked almost immediately and we laughed "Hey DJ, it's Y/n" "oh hey Y/- wait, what? Where are you?" He said surprised and I told him everything.

 Surprisingly my dad wasn't that mad, He told me to make sure I get back tomorrow and he'll tell my mom that he spent the night at a friend's house. 

I closed my phone and saw Y/n smiling at me "What?" I asked "You're crazy for coming here" "What can I say only for you" I winked and she blushed, throwing a pillow at me "Shut up" she giggled.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}