21

Even though Javon and I didn't spend Christmas together, he was going to come for New Year's, and I am so excited to see him.

Marvel was hosting a huge party, celebrating New Year's, and I invited him and his whole family.

I was talking to Robert Downey Jr. when two pairs of hands were placed on my eyes "paddy?" "No it's not a Holland" he said, and I immediately knew who this voice belonged to "wanna!"

I turned around and hugged my boyfriend "Hey baby" "I miss you" I said and he kissed me, I immediately kissed him back, cupping his cheek to deepen the kiss.

God I really missed him.

"Y/n!" "Jayla!!" I hugged his sister "Y/n you look really beautiful" "aww thanks daelo you look handsome too" "hey wrong Walton" Javon said and I playfully rolled my eyes "come on baby let's go"

Javon and I hang out with each other the whole night, and when it was time to count down, I turned around and Javon kissed me right at midnight.

The Waltons, we're staying at the hotel, not too far away from where the party was so I was going to spend the night with Javon.

-Time skip-

I woke up in my boyfriend's arms and smiled sitting up, Javon was still asleep and he looked so adorable. I grabbed my phone to take a picture of him and that's when I saw many of messages and missed calls from my friends, family, and manager.

I called my manager and asked her what was going on and that's when she shocked me by sending me the video, which everybody was going crazy about.

Tom had accidentally exposed Javon and I on his Instagram live last night...

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}

Q: So Tom just did that...how do you feel?