12

Right now, I'm backstage and getting ready for the Jimmy Kimmel show.

They asked if we were ready and we nodded so they took us behind the set and attached our mics to our clothes. "Jimmy will call your names in a minute" they said and Jimmy said his intro and called for us "Now we have very special guests tonight please welcome The Avengers" he said, and the audience cheered as we walked out one by one.

People cheered harder when I walked out "Y/n I love you. Someone yelled from the crowd. "I love you too" I giggled and sat down on the couch.

"Looks like you have many fans here tonight" Jimmy said and I chuckled lightly "This is miss Y/l/n First time here on the show with us, So thank you for coming" he said "Thank you for having me and please call me Y/n"

"Okay Y/n since you are the youngest of the cast, tell us how is it working with them?" "Amazing! and I'm so thankful and honored that they chose me to play such a great role/character with them" "Can you tell us anything about the movie or your character?" He asked.

"Unfortunately no" I said "She's not, Tom holland" "She won't spoil anything" Anthony and Sebastian said, making the audience and us laugh.

-Time skip-

"so Y/n There are rumors that you are dating someone" he said and I chuckled "I think you know "Javon Walton" he said.

"Yes Jimmy, I know him" I smiled and the crowd cheered "You guys even went to to Venice together with his family and the cast" "No, we actually met there by accident" I said.

"Really!?" "Yeah" I giggled "So I think everyone wants to know. Are you two dating?" He said, and I blushed lightly at the thought of us dating "no we're just friends really good friends" I sat and they were all disappointed.

We talked and answered many questions fans asked and after a while, the show had to end. Jimmy thanked us again for coming and we thank them for having us.

We exchanged numbers so we could talk and text from time to time since we really like each other's company of each other.

I took my phone and saw the messages from Javon making me blush.

Onwardwanna I'm watching it

Onwardwanna You look so good.

Y/n Y/l/n Thank you wanna <3

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}