26

After the premiere of my marvel movie, my career really started taking off, I was asked to play important roles and movies and series with huge stars like Dwayne The Rock Johnson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Anne Hathaway, and many more.

I had a five-year contract with Marvel, and since my movie blew up and broke box office records and had one award I was asked to be one of the official marvel superheroes.

Further on my character has an enemy and both him and her fall in love with each other, marvel couldn't imagine anyone else playing that role, except for my boyfriend Javon.

I could not describe how happy and honored he was to play a role in such an industry with amazing people.

We both started getting noticed in a good way, of course and that helped us in many ways in our careers.

As Javon said he also wanted a boxing career which he had and was amazing at it. He got trained with amazing athletes and boxers, who he used to watch and admire.

I got asked to model and walk runways at many shows and I really like the way it made me feel so modeling was one of my favorite things to do.

Since both Javon and I loved the fashion and business industry we decided on making a brand together.

Our brand was both a Fitness and a fashion brand it contained amazing and unique designs.

Of course we had help, I was in charge of the clothing and designs, and Javon was more into the shoe collection.

One thing that made our business, unique from the others, was that most of the people working at our company were the people working at it.

We had many different ages from all over the world working with us, we knew that us kids were the future and that there are many talented and passionate teens, who would like to be a part of this kind of thing.

We became really successful and that did not mean it changed us, at just 18 we were officially the youngest self-made billionaires.

Even after all of this Javon and I's love didn't change, we loved each other so much.

We were one of the best power couples out there and many people loved and supported us in many ways.

Right now I'm sitting in the living room at the new house Javon and I bought, we used to live in an apartment together for a while, and really loved the company of each other and decided to get a huge ass house that we also shared with Jaden, Jayla, and Kylee.

We were living our best life honestly, Jaden Became the professional baseball player he always wanted to be and Jayla got into the filming industry and last Kylee became what you always wanted.

"Babe where are you!?" Javon yelled "in the living room" I yelled back and a minute later Javon came and sat next to me.

"Hi pretty girl what are you doing?" "Millie's new movie just dropped and I am going to watch it" "ooo is it the horror one?" "yup wanna watch it with me?"

"Of course you don't have to ask me twice" Javon and I cuddled on our big comfy couch, and he placed a blanket on top of us.

Javon was lying on top of me, he had his head on my chest, and his arms are wrapped around me.

When we were done with the movie, we ordered dinner, then I took a shower and got ready for bed.

-Javon's pov-

Y/n walked to our bed and looked adorable with wet hair on my oversize shirt on her. I open my arms for her to get in and she happily did.

She sat on my lap and faced me, I cupped her face in my hand and told her, and pulled her in for a kiss.

She smiled into the kiss which made my stomach irrupt with butterflies, I don't know how is she still able to do that after years of dating. I'm not complaining or anything, I'm just amazed, I love her so much.

We pulled away to catch our breath and looked into each other's eyes "I'm gonna marry you one day" I said she smiled "and when that day comes just know that I'll say yes"

Her words made my heart flutter, I don't know how I got this lucky but what I know is that I found my soulmate and I'm never letting her go.

-

-

-

{Vote, comment, follow}