25

Finally, after 9 1/2 months we were done filming and two months later it's now the premiere of my movie.

I am so excited to see people's thoughts on it, this might sound surprising, but I myself haven't seen the movie yet.

The Russo brothers and a small number of people have seen it and they said that it might be one of the best movies yet.

Right now I'm getting ready for the premiere and I wanted to surprise everyone with my look. In a good way, of course.

I wanted to impress them, because not only the cast we're going to be there, but many huge movie stars and directors will be there.

All I know is that it's going to be a huge event and I have to prepare myself.

designers from all around the world had asked me to wear their designs and sent pictures of them. I took my time and chose the one that felt like me and the character I was playing.

I also asked the best makeup artist and stylist to help glam me up and they were more than happy to do it.

This was my final look: (if you don't like it, just imagine something else)

I am so happy with the way this looked turned out and texted my boyfriend to see where he is

My family, friends and the whole Walton family is coming since I invited them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-My favorite boy ❤️-

Me ~ babe where are you?

My favorite boy ❤️ ~ we just got in the car heading to the premiere

My favorite boy ❤️~ Where are you?

Me ~ waiting for the limo

My favorite boy ❤️~ send me a pic of you I want to see

Me ~ sorry baby you gotta wait like everyone else

My favorite boy ❤️~ noo please show me

My favorite boy ❤️~ Y/n I'm your boyfriend

Me ~exactly how I want to see your reaction like everyone else's

My favorite boy ❤️ ~ all right fine see you there, love you ❤️

Me ~ I love you more 💕💕

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Miss Y/l/n the limo arrived" Josh my bodyguard said, I picked up my bag and got in the car.

As we got closer and closer, I felt my heart race I felt like I was having a panic attack and called Robert Downey, Jr.

"Hey Y/n I hope your close we're basically all here" he said "Robert I don't think I can do this" I said fear in my voice.

"No, no Y/n don't worry you'll be fine just breathe, many people are here waiting for you. Your fans can't wait to see you, you can't let them down" he said.

"I feel like I can't breathe" I said, my eyes tearing up "it's okay we all felt this way at our first huge premiere" he said "what do I do? We're getting so close"

"Just breathe Y/n think positively" he said "wait let me grab someone for you" the next Reus. I heard it was the voice of my boyfriend.

-Javon's pov-

Robert pulled me aside and told me that Y/n was having a panic attack so I quickly grabbed the phone from her and talk to her.

"Hey baby it's me wanna, don't worry love you'll be fine" I said "what if I mess up, I might trip and fall or worse embarrass myself" she said her voice shaking.

"Look baby don't worry I promise you'll be just fine, I'll be here by your side throughout your premiere. Y/n you don't know the number of people who are waiting to see you beautiful walking down the carpet"

"Your fans are screaming your name before you even arrive, they love you Y/n, and won't care if you embarrass yourself because they know how much of a great person you are"

Y/n's breathing went back to normal and she thanked me "I should go now I'm next" she said "okay love you" "love you more"

I told everyone that Y/n it's coming now and we all waited for her to get out of the car.

When she did I swear, I felt like I was looking at a fucking Goddess.

Y/n looked stunning!

people went wild when they saw her and flashes from the paparazzi went on, she flawlessly walk down the carpet and pose for a couple of pictures before we came in.

"Baby you look- wow you literally took my breath away" Y/n blushed and said "stop you're overreacting" "no he isn't you look amazing!" Scarlet said.

"Girlll you sure took the spotlight" Zendaya said hugging her "all right everyone let's take a group photo" Chris Hemsworth said and we all stood next to each other letting the cameras capture this moment.

-

-

-

{vote, comment, follow}

AN: I need help I don't know what else to write so please if you got an idea tell me or else I'll have no choice but to end the story next part.