🇨 🇭   : ᠻꪮꪊ𝘳

Just like the other normal days, she stayed home, not going anywhere, she is scared badly, what if that jack will harm her or her loved once?.

A psychopath who kills people without any reason, specially women, and her body shivers, she is also a women, but they said he will only harm the one who is out, and y/n sleeps early.

She shrugged her thoughts laying on her bed, as it's already late night, she tried to close her eyes, but a scream made her shot open her eyes.

She glanced at the watch, it's midnight 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒎, she is late to sleep today, very late, because of the creepiest site she witnessed, she walked shakily to her window.

Slowly peeking from it, a light scream left her mouth, when she saw a man in full black, stabbing a women, without any mercy, she rushed out of the room, she couldn't see someone dying Infront of her eyes.

But she was stopped in between, before she could open the main door of the house, her brother, he stopped her from moving, placing his palm on her mouth, preventing her from moving.

He peeked out of the window, and sighed leaving her mouth, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?"He yelled, grabbing her shoulders.

She sobbed, tears flowed from her eyes, she pointed her index finger to the window, and running it back on her neck, as a sign of, he killed her.

Her brother sighed, "it's dangerous for you y/n"he said, leaving her shoulders, she rubbed her both wrist, as a sign of, I couldn't wait and see.

"Go and sleep, and don't go out even if you hear anything more, go!"she hesitantly nodded, slowly walking back to her room.

Her brother looked out of the window once more, and walked into his room, y/n laid on the bed, lost in deep thoughts, they all gonna do this now?, watching someone dying, and not do anything?, she can't!.

She walked back to the window, looking outside, only a dead body, laying with blood all over her, she saw, they saw, but they didn't do anything, she can't even call her family.

She knows taehyung, he is protecting her, and he'll be mad if she does any kind of thing like that, she again stared at the toy, swinging, staring her.

Even if it is dark, the toy's eyes are glooming, it's like it's calling her, she herself doesn't even know, why she stared at that toy like that.

Even if the toy is haunting her, even if the dead body beside is not worthy of watching, but she kept staring at it.

Y/n's whole night went like that, sitting beside the window, staring outside, the morning rise up, but she was still wide awake, still on that position.

Slowly, slowly, people again huddled, as a women was screaming and crying, they forcefully dragged her away, and she guessed it, she is the mother of the lady.

Killer jack, has destroyed many lives, mostly the womens who dies are workers on another city, as they catch bus and then bullet train, it takes them time to reach till here.

Just like every morning, they took the dead body away, and the crowd again lessened, she was fully focused on the toy, when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She flinched, and a scream was about to leave her mouth, but the person quickly placed his palm on her mouth, "you didn't sleep the whole night didn't you?"asked, taehyung, who is palming her mouth.

She shooked her head side to side, lying, he hummed glancing at the bed, and back at her, "you didn't see anything last time y/n and we're leaving the town"he said, and he hugged her.

She sniffed nodding her head, he broke the hug, "now sleep I'm home today"he said, she nodded walking to her bed, sitting on it.

He glanced outside from her window, closing the window shade, going out of the room, even if the shade is closed, she still stared at the window, as it's the only interesting thing in the whole room.

She saw jack last night, and she was about to go to him, how crazy of her?, He would have definitely killed her, but taehyung stopped her, but she wondered why he was up at late night.

And today he is home, maybe because she got scared last night?, nothing more can be reason isn't it?.

She laid on the bed, closing her eyes tightly, but the only thing Infront of her eyes is, jack stabbing the women mercilessly.

She is only seventeen, and witnessing a murder isn't eazy, nor good at her age, she tried and tried but couldn't sleep, as if her sleep has gone forever.

She whinned, getting up from the bed, going inside the bathroom, taking a shower, maybe that will calm her down, and help her to sleep.

After the shower, she walked out, sitting on her bed, curling up, and she closed her eyes, trying to sleep, but couldn't.

She changed her position again and again, but couldn't sleep, she got up from the bed, walking to the dining table.

Sitting beside taehyung, who is eating his breakfast, her mom greeted her morning and served her breakfast, but she isn't even liking the breakfast.

Taehyung noticed her, and raised his eyebrows, indicating her to eat, she gulped nodding her head, she digged her spoon into the cornflakes.

Slowly eating it, her hands shaking that she couldn't even hold the spoon properly, "your school is again closed I don't know who is this jack, he has been killing women everyday, I don't understand why cops couldn't find him"her mom said, eating her breakfast.

They glanced at each other, "we need to leave this town but he never harmed us, we're also living in here, he never harmed us, it's strange isn't it?, I hope he will get caught"she said, without looking at them, y/n again gulped.

He did killed someone right Infront of me mom, she thought in her mind.