🇨 🇭  : ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ꪮꪀꫀ

Hoseok made a sad face, benting down to her face, whistling, he grabbed her chin harshly, "it's so funny that how clueless brother in law is?"asked hoseok, digging his nails into her chin.

She screamed at his face, struggling into his hold on her chin, he smirked, leaning inches away from her face, "did my princess sleep well hmm?"asked hoseok, finally leaving her chin, which has red nails mark there.

She hissed, slapping his chest harshly, again and again, she is insane at this point, how her life was hard at first because of being dump and now the hell himself is after her.

"We're getting married tell me what you want as a gift from your soon to be husband hmm?"asked hoseok, stroking her hair.

She looked at him, with her teary puffy red eyes, she spitted at his face, pushing him with her full force, she grabbed her phone which she was recording his voice all the time, trying to send the voice message to her brother.

Hoseok's eyes widen, he grabbed the phone throwing it on the floor, she screamed on top of her lungs, when he grabbed her wrist harshly, he throwed her on the floor, sitting on top of her, "I see you are being smart by each passing day"said hoseok, she struggled to grab the phone.

Which was right beside her, hoseok smirked grabbing the phone, smashing it on the wall, she screamed, struggling on his hold.

He stood up, keeping his feet on her palm harshly pressing it, her mouth left a painful scream, tears streaming from her eyes.

Finally he removed his feet from her hand, and grabbed her hair, making her face him, "if you dared to reject me, you should know that your mother is in village where I can kill her easily mercilessly, or it will be better I will kill the whole house in one go, what you say princess?"asked hoseok.

She screamed, struggling, "and my dear brother in law, will have the most painfullest death you will ever see, I didn't took a whole month, just to sit in there, I've arranged everything in here, the cops, everything is with me, your brother is doing useless things, tell him to let me marry you, or else I will make you an orphan, and will marry you by myself, do you want that, hmm princess?"she shooked her head aggressively.

Joining her hands Infront of him, begging him, he chuckled, "then marry me or else you will get confused which is your brother's dead body and which is your mother's dead body"she nodded, gulping down the lump in her throat.

He leaned in, wiping her cheeks with his thumb, as taehyung has kissed her in there, suddenly his blood boiled, he grabbed her wrist, dragging her out with him.

She screamed, when saw him grabbing a spoon, keeping it on the stove, turning it on, he wore his gloves, turning the stove off, he grabbed the hot spoon walking to her slowly.

She screamed, going backwards, on the floor, he smirked, "it won't hurt princess, I will just keep it on that place where he kissed so my soul will have in peace"said hoseok, grabbing her chin harshly, she screamed, when he pressed the hot spoon on her cheek.

A scream, that can make a normal person scream in horror, it was her soul screaming, at the pain on her cheek, he smiled, removing it from her cheek.

She rubbed her cheek harshly, hiccupping, screaming, as it was burning, she was shaking, his eyes soften, going to the kitchen, grabbing an ice cube, keeping it on her cheek.

He stroked her hair, "SHH SHH princess"he consoled, she just screamed like a mad women, the burning sensation in her cheek was making her go insane.

She shooked her head aggressively side to side, sobbing loudly, he kissed the burnt mark on her cheek, blowing on it softly, some people say that love is your pain and at the same time is your medicine.

And hoseok making it come true, his eyes soften, like a feather, he rubbed her cheek gently, going to her room, opening drawers, taking out things, and after soo throwing things, he found an ointment, in taehyung's drawer.

He rushed back to her, who is on the floor, curling up, sobbing silently, he bent down to her, he softly called her out 'princess' she glanced at him, with teary eyes.

He hummed, grabbing her shoulders, making her sit, he applied the ointment on her cheek, she hissed, when he applied, and without him knowing a tear escape from his cruel eyes, which are soft at the moment.

After he was done, he pecked her lips, "you are made for me and no one has any rights to touch you expect me princess, accept what your brother says to you, and come to me hmm"hoseok said, softly.

She shooked her head, at his duality, a few minutes ago, he was burning her cheek like a monster, and now he Is soft, she burst out crying, nodding her head, lowering her head.

Marrying him is the only solution at this point, she don't wanna lose her family, she loves them soo much, and at the end she agreed with him, Just like they said, what jack wants jack gets.

He smirked in victory, hugging her tightly, as if he is going to be the happiest man alive.

"Now it's time for my princess to take a bath"hoseok said, making her weak figure stand, and he pushed her inside the bathroom closing the door behind her.

She burst out crying, falling on her knees, holding her cheek, she stood up looking at herself in the mirror, there isn't any piece on her body, which doesn't have a wound on it.

Jack just came back yesterday, and her state is worst, she can easily inform taehyung about him, but watching the power he holds, she can't do this with her brother.

She is the only one who can protect her brother and mother from jack, and she will protect them.