🇨 🇭   : ᠻ𝓲ꪜꫀ

She again walked inside her room, she sat on her bed, finally she yawned, as her eyes lids were getting heavier.

She laid on the bed, closing her eyes, and she fall asleep, taehyung sat on the couch turning the tv on, all the breaking news are jack.

He groaned, he is trying his every will, to leave this town, but the only thing is making him to stay is the message, which is scaring him the most at the moment.

He grabbed his phone, a message from unknown,

𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙋𝙀𝙀𝙆 𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙄𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙒

𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝘿𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙊 𝙇𝙀𝘼𝙑𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙒𝙉.

He knows that jack saw him peeking from the window, and the last message is scaring him more, he can't leave the town, nor he can stay in here, as he saw y/n running to save a women from his own eyes.

He is scared, for his sister, he switched the tv off, walking to her room, he opened the door, he smiled warmly, once he saw her soundly sleeping.

He closed the door, jack saw him, not y/n, and that's some kind of relief for him, he also didn't get to sleep early because he saw the dead body, just like y/n, and when he heard the scream.

He also tried to help her, but he knows he can't fight with him, and exactly at the same time he saw y/n rushing to help her, and he immediately stopped her.

That was a perfect timing for him, but now he needs to go to work, he dashed out, he is sleepy as he didn't slept the whole night, just like y/n, and he left to work.

After sleeping the whole day, y/n's eyes fluttered, she got up from the bed glancing at the clock, it's midnight three am.

She walked outside of the room, rubbing her eyes, she was wearing her short night sky blue dress, hair open, she looked cute like a five year old waking up from sleep.

She opened her mother's room's door, and her mother was sleeping, she opened Taehyung's room's door, and he was also sleeping, she is the only one awake right now.

She walked back to her room, with a pout, sitting on her bed, crossing her arms, thinking of a way, to survive the night, as she wanted to annoy her big brother.

But he is asleep, and her mother is also, she shivered, when she heard a whistle, which creeped her out, she wrapped herself in the blanket, closing her eyes.

The whistles were getting louder and louder, she tightly closed her eyes, clutching the blanket, again she heard a scream, tears flowed from her eyes, and she throwed the blanket on the floor, shakily and quickly rushing out.

There was no taehyung to stop her this time, and she rushed out, the man in full black was about to stab the women but stopped in between.

When y/n grabbed a stone from the ground harshly throwing it on the ground, from distance, the voice echoed, he throwed the women harshly on the ground, which he was holding to stab.

And he turned to y/n, she gulped watching his eyes, shining under the moonlight, they are cruel, she immediately started running away with her full force, and he ran after her with the same force.

With his knife still in his hand, she used her full force that her eyes were shedding tears, she stopped at the park, she hid behind a tree, palming her mouth tightly, breathing heavily.

She heard his footsteps, coming towards her, but then disappeared, she sighed, thinking he is gone, but when she slowly got out of the tree, her one leg was suddenly pulled backwards, her jaw hitted the ground harshly, making her fall on the ground forward.

She screamed, trying to kick him, suddenly the light which was right on top of them was turned on, giving brightness, she screamed again kicking his hand.

He hovered on top of her backwards, he turned her around, as he searched for the knife, which accidentally fell from his hands, but he couldn't find it, she was screaming loudly, that someone from far can hear her.

He grabbed her neck, squeezing it, and the light was right on top of her face, for the first time he can clearly see the face of the women he is killing.

She struggled in his tight hold on her neck, tears flowing from her eyes, her pink soft lips shaking, she tried to remove his hand from her neck, as her hands were also shaking badly, he stared at her face carefully, loosening his grip on her neck, her innocent eyes, innocent face, are doing something to him, he never killed someone like this.

"Why aren't you begging?"he asked, in his dark voice, her legs raising up and down, as she was struggling to breath.

She screamed struggling, he let go of her neck, still sitting on top of her, and his mask and hat fell on the ground, she saw his face, sharp jawline, thin nose, mesmerizing lips, he looked goddamn handsome, his face was glooming under the moonlight, but the piercing in between his eyes, making him look creepy.

He leaned forward to her face, just Inches away from her face, "why aren't you begging?"he asked again, she screamed again, turning her head the other side, who will tell him that she is a dump.

He glanced down at her body, scanning her, as her dress was raised up, he chuckled, his face didn't changed he wasn't smiling but the chuckling sound was coming inside him, she creeped out, he leaned more closer to her face.

Touching her lips with his own, the jack, who only kills, is not killing for the first time, he stayed in this position closing his eyes.

She screamed again and again, slapping his chest again and again, struggling, but he wasn't bothered at all, she grabbed sand In her fist.

Throwing it on his face, and she tried to get up, but was pulled back again, when he gripped on her hair, harshly making her lay on the ground again, she hissed loudly.

He pinned her both hands, sniffing her neck, a painful scream left her mouth, when he bite on her neck.

She struggled, and screamed, trying to push him away, his bite was harsh that caused her neck to start bleeding, her eyes shed tears, she choked on her own tears, sobbing, hiccupping, he hummed, and got up from top of her.

She immediately got up from the ground, but fell down, her knees are weak, she glanced back at him, shaking badly, he was staring at her, not doing anything, she used her full force, getting up from the ground, running away, with her full force, she ran, and ran, untill she entered inside her house.

Once she closed the door, she burst out crying, kneeling down.