🇨 🇭   : 𝓽᭙ꫀꪶꪜꫀ

Jack dragged her out of the supermarket, as she was screaming grabbing things in between to stop him from dragging her.

But his eyes are dark and cruel, she pushed the last button of his patience, her screams were pissing him off, as he pulled out his knife, keeping it on her neck.

Pinning her on the wall, his breath hitting her face, and her breath hitting his face, both of them panting heavily, and jack pressed the knife on her neck, that her neck started bleeding.

And he smashed his lips on her's, gulping down her blood, her tongue was still bleeding, she fell on her knees, crying, he was still kissing her, pressing the knife on her neck.

He grabbed her waist, but today it was going down, she felt disgusted, she tried to remove his hand, but he didn't instead he pushed her hand away, he is angry, extreme angry.

She is regretting running away, if she could have stayed, it didn't have been worse, he completely pressed his body on her's, she screamed kicking his legs.

As she tried to kick him on his balls with her knee, but he stopped it with his palm before she could hit him, he smirked, "princess it needs you but not in this way, you shouldn't have tried this move, now it needs you more"said jack, she choked on her own tears pushing him away, but he didn't even budged.

She screamed loudly, grabbing her hair, she tried to runaway again, but was stopped when he lifted her up in his arms.

And he walked back to her house, he stood Infront of her house, he pushed her inside harshly, and he closed the door.

And walked away, whistling, as y/n fell on the floor, her mom immediately rushed to her, "OMO Y/N TAEHYUNG JUST LEFT TO SEARCH YOU!!"she said, hugging her, and y/n again started calling her 'amm''amm''amm' hot thick tears falling from her eyes.

She again started slapping her mouth harshly again and again, she is totally insane, she was going backwards shooking her head, after hearing jack's word, she is going crazy, she wanna be dead, more then being harassed by him.

She started banging her head on the wall, her mother panicked, "Y/N STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!"Her mother tried to stop her but y/n didn't listened, she screamed, sobbed, this is frustrating.

Suddenly someone grabbed her wrist, pushing her towards him, and she bumped into his chest, he hugged her tightly, she closed her eyes, thinking it's her brother, but she again scream when she heard his voice.

"What happened to her?"asked hoseok, y/n panicked, again calling her mother 'amm' 'ammm', pointing at hoseok, desperately.

She forcefully freed herself from him, and ran to her mother hiding behind her, shaking badly, "she ran away from the house and she herself came back"her mother said, as she hugged her daughter.

She didn't even dared to look at hoseok's direction, she hid her face in her mother's chest, crying, "I was just passing by and I heard some sounds coming from here"hoseok said, her mom hummed.

"Y/n stop crying why are you crying did someone do something to you OMO WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING THUS MUCH!?!"she asked breaking the hug, but y/n again hugged her, trying to drag her mother away, by her wrist.

She tried to drag her, calling her 'amm' 'amm' begging her, sobbing, sniffing, and the door burst open, there stood her brother panicking, she immediately shakily rushed to taehyung.

Hugging him ever so tightly, "WHERE WERE YOU Y/N AND WHERE IS JACK!?"asked taehyung, she screamed pointing her index finger at hoseok, who was still kneeling down.

"What's with hoseok hyung?"taehyung asked, she made peace sign with her both hands placing then behind her ear, as a sign of Jack.

Hoseok got up from the floor, "actually I was there at the supermarket where jack was, he tried to drag her somewhere but didn't and left her there, and I'm the one who brought her here"he again lied professionally.

Y/n screamed, shooking her head aggressively, "you know he tried to harass her that's why her state is like this"said hoseok, taehyung's eyes shed tears.

She screamed shooking her head, tapping taehyung's chest calling him 'op''op''opp' again and again, taehyung cupped her cheeks, and hoseok fisted his palm, her mom noticed hoseok fisting his palm.

Taehyung kissed her cheek, "we're changing rooms and that's final, I won't listen to you this time"taehyung said, hoseok gritted his teeth, "umm taehyung"he again Intentionally called him out.

And taehyung removed his hand from her cheeks looking at hoseok, "she needs to sleep, she ran a lot"hoseok said, getting up from the floor.

He just moved, and y/n flinched, hiding behind taehyung, taehyung turned to his sister, "you want to sleep?"taehyung asked, she shooked her head aggressively, hiding more behind him.

She didn't even dared to look at hoseok, who was just staring at her, y/n fell on her knees, and there taehyung noticed blood on her neck.

A knife cut, he panicked, eyes widen, "Y/N YOUR NECK"he yelled, wetting a handkerchief keeping it on her neck, taehyung made her sit on the chair, she was hiccupping mess, her mom grabbed water making her drink it.

She drank it desperately, as the water flow down from her neck, till her breast, making hoseok lick his lips.

He wanted to taste her neck, suddenly he felt desperate, the sudden urge to taste her neck, was making him go insane, he wanted to attack her again, and cross every limit, but he couldn't, at this very moment.

She started panting heavily, her brother's and her mother's eyes were glossy, they were crying, watching their little one in this state.

She hugged her brother again, hiding her face in his chest, calling him 'op''op''opp' again, they couldn't understand, that they can understand her dump language.

Then why she is trying to speak, little did they know, that her heart is burning she wants to talk, about everything to them, her heart feels heavy, and she can't even tell them, with her pointings, how pathetic the world is.

She glanced at hoseok with her one eye, as her whole face was hiding on taehyung's chest, he smirked, eyes full of lust, he licked his lips.

She burried her whole face on his chest, crying.