🇨 🇭   : 𝓽ꫀꪀ

Taehyung and y/n were hugging each other, crying, but suddenly they heard a scream, and they heard the whistle, y/n immediately hid behind her brother, clutching his shoulders tightly.

Jack is here, it's 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘮, they heard a scream again, but it wasn't a women's, it's a man, taehyung knitted his eyebrows, for the first time they heard a man screaming.

And he rushed to the window, looking down, there stood jack, standing on top of a dead body with his bloody knife, it was dark taehyung couldn't see the dead body, but he knows he Is not worthy of watching.

Jack placed his jester jack in the box toy, beside him, and it immediately turned to taehyung's direction, his lips quivered when he turned around, and saw y/n right behind him.

The doll's eyes shined, when taehyung turned left, leaving the window, taehyung made y/n face the window, the music started playing from it, and the doll swinged, happily yet creepily.

As it was waiting for her to appear, taehyung's hands started shaking, and jack turned his head to them, looking straight at y/n.

She hid behind taehyung again, clutching his shoulders, looking at him with her one eye, like a scared five year old, taehyung's eyes widen, he couldn't believe his own eyes.

When jack extended a heart, a pure human's heart, raising up and down, beating, which has blood all over it, dropping on the floor, he glanced at y/n, she wasn't moving just staring at the heart.

Shaking badly, and she fainted, falling in his arms, jack throwed the heart, and he disappeared into the dark again, it's like he is only here for her, and taehyung is sure about it.

Taehyung himself is shaking, he made her lay on the bed, rushing to the window closing the window shade, wrapping two pieces of clothe together harshly, shutting it.

And he fell on his knees, he couldn't believe, what he just saw, the scenerio Infront of him a few seconds ago, creeped him out.

Just like that, the moon is gone and the sun has come, and taehyung fell asleep in the same place, his eyes fluttered when he heard some sounds, coming from the window, and he knows that people are huddled again over the corpse.

He glanced at his sister, she was still sleeping, he sighed, looking outside the window, his eyes widen, when he saw the dead body, it was the doctor, who checked on y/n today.

His chest was wide open, and his both palms were laying beside him, taehyung immediately rushed to the bathroom, vomiting, it's disgusting, those dead bodies aren't worth of watching.

He came out of the bathroom, and the first thing he saw, his sister looking outside through the window, he ran towards his sister, and she looked at  him, crying loudly.

She palmed her face, falling on her knees, she pointed her brother that who is he? is he related to me?, he kneeled down to her, "it was the doctor who checked on you"said taehyung, she glanced outside at his dead body, his heart is out because he check her heartbeat, keeping his hand on her heart.

And his palms are out, because he touched her hand and chest, she couldn't believe he just killed a man, jack who never killed a man, today he killed, just because of her.

Just because he touched her, she is going insane, at the thought of him doing more things, he can go more far, and he will go more far, what jack wants jack gets.

And now she is pretty sure, people didn't pass by this street, jack drag them here himself, as she saw yesterday from her eyes.

What he have towards her, attraction?, obsession?, or he is just playing around?, lust?, or he wanna use her body for his pleasure?, and kill her right away, but he had a chance, they were all alone in the whole house, he just kissed her forcefully, and touched her forcefully, he didn't go any far.

Did he love her?, or hoseok has any kind of vengeance, what he wants from her, one second his eyes held lust for her, one second they are cold, and the other second they are soft and caring.

She can't understand him at all, a crack head psychopath, why he isn't killing her in one go, why he is killing her in slow motion, why she is feeling pain in every inch of her body, like someone stabbed her in her whole body, but she isn't stabbed at all.

She is being harassed, and she can't even say it to someone, as the one harassing her isn't someone to not be afraid of, jack can kill her whole family with his in finger.

She isn't understanding what to do, everything seems shallow, the pain is sticked inside her heart, It hurts so much, she wants to say it with her tongue, but she can't, she wants to say it with her hands, but she can't, and then when she look at the person, she wanted to say the things, she get scared for him, and just scream.

Doesn't it sound weird?, a seventeen years old, dump girl can't even ask for help, not even with her pointings.

And there taehyung noticed her collarbone, he immediately grabbed her shoulders scanning it carefully, "y/n what happened to your collarbone!?!"asked taehyung, shooking her, she didn't answered instead she cried more harder.

"Did that jack do this?"he asked again shooking her, she nodded, while tears flowing from her eyes, "WHY YOU WENT TO HIM Y/N!!!, I'VE TOLD YOU TO STAY INSIDE DIDN'T I!?!?"He yelled, harshly shooking her, by her shoulders.

She wanted to yell that oppa you left me with him, you pushed me to him, you caged me inside with that monster, but she couldn't, she just cried and cried, he sighed, rubbing his whole face in frustration.

Taehyung couldn't understand, why does y/n always goes to jack, even if he told her too many times to not to, and why is jack suddenly after her, he was a heartless man, a cruel man, from where did he started liking women and their body, as long as taehyung knows, jack only kills them, jack felt disgusted even to touch women.

But it's whole different with his sister, he didn't killed her even if she Interrupted his kill, he just gave a hickey on her neck, and let her go, he feels like jack marked his sister as his, and if someone dared to touch her they are dead.

There are tons of beautiful womens in this whole town, they can speak, they are more mature, then his sister, he can't understand why only his sister In this whole town, a middle class girl,
an innocent soul, why did this happened to her.

Why he chosed to ruin her, and taehyung knows he will ruin her, he have to protect her at any cost, even if jack has to walk through his dead body.