Part 2

"Are there any spirits in the room with us?" I asked. "If there are, can you knock on the wall or give us some sort of sign?"

We waited a little bit in silence, but we didn't hear anything. 

"Nothings here," Will said. "Can we leave now?" 

"No," I said. "You need to give it a minute." 

"Maybe we should ask again," Sam said. 

"If there are any spirits here with us, can you give us a sign?" Colby asked. 

Again, we waited in silence. 

"Are they scared?" Amy asked. 

Right after she said that, we heard a loud knock. 

"Was that a yes?"  Sam asked. "Knock once for yes, and twice for no." 

knock. Knock

"Maybe they were letting us know they were here," Aaron said. 

Knock.

"Yes," I said. "Are you good or evil? Knock once for good, twice for evil." 

"Really, M?" Will asked. 

"What?" I responded. "Might as well know what we're talking to." 

Knock. Knock. 

Everyone just gasped and looked at each other. 

"Are you going to hurt us?" Colby asked. "Knock once for yes, twice for no." 

We all just stayed quiet since no one knew what to say. 

Knock.   

"We should say goodbye," I said. 

"Goodbye," We all said and stood up. 

"Thank god," Will said. 

"We aren't leaving the boat, Will." I said. 

"Why?" He asked. "It just said it was going to hurt us." 

"We just need to take a break for a second," I said and walked out into the hallway. 

Everyone followed me and we walked into the lobby. 

"Sorry I asked that," Colby said after a few minutes. 

"It's not your fault," I said. "Rather know what your up against than not know, right?" 

"Yeah," He said while smiling at me. 

"I forgot the camera," Sam said with a sigh as the realization hit him. 

"I'll go get it," I said. 

I got up and started to walk away before I felt someone pull my arm back. I turned around and saw that it was Colby. He had a worried look in his eyes. 

"You just shouldn't go alone," Sam said. 

"It wouldn't be smart," Colby added. 

"So we're just gonna leave the camera in their," I started. "On, letting the battery die?" 

"I'll go with you," Jake said as he stood up. 

"Great," I said with a smile and started walking back to the room. 

"So," Jake said. "You guys live in LA?" 

"Yep," I said. "Do you?" 

"Yeah," He said. "The five of us live in a house together. We all do YouTube." 

"That's cool," I said as we got on the elevator. 

"May I ask why you don't do YouTube?" He asked. "You could have a ghost hunting channel like Sam and Colby "

"I've never really thought about it," I said. "I just feel like people wouldn't like me." 

"Well you don't know until you try,"  Jake said as we got to the room. 

I opened the door to the room, and all I saw when I opened the door was a big mess. 

"What the hell?" I asked. 

"We didn't make this mess," Jake commented. 

"No shit, Sherlock," I responded. 

I quickly grabbed the camera and made my way back to the door as I heard a knock on the wall next to me. I closed the door, and Jake and I ran to the elevator and got in. 

"Was there a knock when you were walking back?" Jake asked out of breath. 

"Yes," I responded. 

We rode the down in the elevator in silence and we made our say back to the group. I gave Sam back his camera. 

"Thanks," he said as he took it out of my hands. 

"Don't mention it," I said. 

I sat down next to Colby and said, "The room is a mess." 

"What?" Amy asked. "You mean someone trashed it?" 

"Not someone," Jake said. "Something." 

"Damn," Corey said. "What happened to this spirit to make it that upset?" 

"Maybe its the fact no one has stayed in that room in years," Aaron said. 

"It doesn't matter," Will said, standing up. "Can we go get our stuff and leave? I want to go clubbing like you promised." 

"What?" Jake asked. 

"It was the only way he would come," Amy said. 

"We're gonna at least try to do 'Bloody Mary' and try to talk to it one more time," I said, answering Wills question.

"Then lets go," Will said and started walking to the elevator. 

Everyone just looked at each other before we followed him. The ride in the elevator was silent, but filled with fear. We got off the elevator and walked to our room, but when we got there, the door was opened. 

"Jake you closed the door, right?" I asked. 

"Yes," he said. 

"Then why is it open?" I asked. 

He didn't say anything, and I just walked into the room. Only this time, it was clean. There were no clothes on the floor and no trash anywhere. 

"What the fuck?!?" I exclaimed. "I swear the room was a mess when we came back for the camera!"  

"We believe you, M," Colby said. 

"Really?" I asked a little shocked. 

They just nodded their heads. Well, everyone but Will. 

"How about we do 'Bloody Mary' and then try another seance ?" Sam suggested. 

"Sounds like a plan," I responded. 

Sam turned his camera on, explained the plan, and we all tried to fit into the tiny bathroom. 

"We won't all fit," Will said. "And I volunteer to stand outside in the living room." 

"I'll stand out there too," Aaron said. 

"I'll go with them," Corey said. "This type of thing isn't for me." 

"Okay," Sam said. "Does that mean we have enough people to fit?" 

"Yep," Colby said. 

"Then let do this thing," I said.