Part 5

"You don't think I got an attachment," I said hesitantly. "Do you?"

"I mean," Colby said in thought. "It is a possibility. There's not really a way to tell right now though." 

 "Here are your drinks," The waitress said as she walked up to our table. 

She set our drinks down, and we ordered our food. I got a half stack of buttermilk pancakes with chocolate chips, Amy and Will got an L.A. burrito, Sam got the Breakfast burrito, Jake and Aaron both got an Omelet bar, Colby got a breakfast plate, and Corey got Avocado toast with eggs. 

"So, Colby," Will said. "How long have you and Sam been doing this YouTube thing?" 

"Hell," Colby started. "I don't even know. It's been a long time, that's for sure. We started doing abandoned buildings, but we've been really into haunted places recently as well." 

"Really?" I asked. "That's so cool." 

"Yeah," Colby said. "What started out as a hobby turned into a career."

"So what are you gonna do when you discover you aren't a five year old who can do whatever they want without getting arrested?" Will asked. 

"Really Will?!?" I exclaimed. 

"What?" He asked. "I'm just curious." 

"I'm sorry about him," I told Colby. 

"It's fine," Colby responded. "You see Will, I don't think I'll ever grow out of it. There's always going to be somewhere new to explore, and there is always going to be somewhere haunted to investigate. What I'm trying to say is, my job will take me a life time to complete with all the possible opportunities."

Will just sat there. He didn't say anything or do anything. 

"Now, Will," Colby said. "What is your job?" 

"Umm," Will said. 

He didn't have a job. His parents have always given him money for everything. He's never had to work a day in his life. 

"I'm currently looking for a job," Will responded with. "You see, my parents have been sending me money, but I want to start working on my own." 

"Nice," Colby said. "And Malory, what do you do for work?" 

"I work at a Starbucks not too far from my apartment, but I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel soon. Not because I don't like my Starbucks job, I just think I'll enjoy being a YouTuber a little bit more."

"That's awesome," Colby said. "If you need any help, you know who you can call." 

"Of course I know I can call Sam if I need any help," I responded jokingly. 

"I meant me!" Colby exclaimed. 

"Well maybe I can just call both of you," I said. 

We finished up with brunch, and it was absolutely delicious. We all got to know each other better and exchanged numbers. 

"We should hang out some time," Colby said. 

"Yeah," I responded. "That could be fun. Where would we go though?" 

"We don't have to go anywhere necessarily," Colby responded. "We could just go over to my place and work on making you a YouTube channel." 

"Sure," I said with a smile. 

"Great," He exclaimed, smiling back at me. "Shall I pick you up at your apartment tomorrow about two thirty-ish?" 

"Sure," I said. "I'll text you my address later."

"Okay," He responded. "See you tomorrow, M!" 

"See you tomorrow, Colbs!" I said and waved to him as I walked back to my car. 

I got in my car and drove back to my apartment. I was smiling the whole drive home. I couldn't wait to hang out with Colby tomorrow. Once I got back to my apartment, I started to look for an outfit to wear. I had no clue what I was going to wear, but I had a while to figure it out. 

Colby's POV 

I honestly can't believe it. I asked Malory to come over and she said yes. I might have formed a small crush on her over the few days we've known each other, but I don't want to rush anything onto her. I'm scared my fans might scare her off as well. I definitely didn't want that to happen.

"What are you smiling about?" Sam asked me. 

We were working on some editing for our YouTube channel. 

"You know Malory right?" I asked. 

"Duh," Sam responded. "We literally had breakfast with her." 

"Well," I started. "I may have a tiny crush on her and asked her to come over tomorrow." 

"Awesome, brother," Sam said. "What did she say?" 

"She said Yes," I responded with a smile. "You should invite Kat over so they can both meet too!" 

"Good idea man," Sam told me as he texted Kat. "I'm happy for you, but don't rush into anything. We don't want the fans to go crazy." 

"I know," I said. "But it's not like I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow. I don't even think she likes me back a little bit." 

"Well," Sam said. "Me and Kat might be able to help figure out who she likes. Only if you want us to though." 

"I'll think about it," I told Sam. "I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or anything." 

"Alright man," Sam said. "Just let me know if you need help with anything or any advice on girls." 

"I will," I responded. 

I can't wait for tomorrow, I thought. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying the story. I'm so sorry about slow updates. I promise I'm working on it.