Part 29

We spent the rest of the night drinking and playing arcade games until it got close to closing time. Everyone went home, but we all agreed to hang out again soon. 

"Did you have fun?" Colby asked once we got home. 

"Yes," I replied. "Thank you for taking me. It was fun to meet more of your friends, and I think Amy had a good time too. I don't know whats up with Will lately." 

"Sometimes people change, and the timing is just weird," Colby said as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"That's true," I replied. 

We both changed and got ready for bed. We laid in bed and cuddled before we fell asleep. 

Colby's POV 

I'm so in love right now. I know, it's crazy. I've only known this girl for a few days, but I already love her so much. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love this quick over a small amount of time. I've only heard about it in movies. I didn't really believe in love until I met M.

She was truly amazing. She's sweet and kind, funny and adventurous. I am so excited to see what happens between us in the future. I just hope that love doesn't let me down again. 

I woke up the next morning and M was still asleep. I have no clue how she can still be so calm and worry free when she has a literal psycho after her. I got out of bed, careful not to wake M up, and went down to the kitchen. I looked around to see what food we had, and I found Eggo waffles in the freezer. 

An idea popped into my head...

Malory's POV 

I woke up and realized Colby was nowhere to be seen. I thought about texting him, but as I went to reach for my phone, the door to his room opened. He walked in with a plate of waffles and syrup bottle in his hand. 

"Good morning," He said, his hair a mess and in a pair of sweatpants with no shirt. 

"Hi," I said, giggling slightly. 

"I hope you like Eggo waffles cause that's the best breakfast food I could find," He said. 

"I do," I said with a smile. 

"Good," He said as he leaned down to kiss me. 

I stopped him by putting my finger to his lips. 

"Not until after I brush my teeth," I told him. 

He gave me the waffles and syrup and let me eat them while he did something on his phone. 

"Aren't you going to eat?" I asked him. 

"I already ate," He told me. 

"Oh, okay," I said as I took the last bite of my waffles. 

"Can you go brush your teeth now?" He asked. 

"Yes, I'll go brush my teeth," I told him as I got up and went to the bathroom. 

I closed the door behind me and did my business. I opened the door only to be met with Colby standing there, and before I knew it, his lips were on mine. It was quick so we wouldn't risk anybody seeing us, and then we went  back to his room.

"What do you want to do today?" Colby asked me. 

"I'm not sure," I answered. "I do have to work later today tho. I think my shift starts at 3."

"That sounds fun," Colby said. 

"Not really," I said. "I think I'm gonna put in my 2 weeks notice today. I don't like working there." 

"Why?" Colby asked. 

"Some people are just flat out rude," I told him. "No matter how sweet some people want their coffee, they are just out right bitter." 

"Well," Colby started. "Sam and I found an old abandoned water park we want to go to. We were thinking of going later today." 

"That sounds cool," I told him. "Just promise me you aren't going to get arrested." 

"We'll try our best not to," He told me, leaving a small kiss on my forehead. 

"Good," I told him.

Just then, we heard a knock at the door. Colby got up and went to see who it was. 

"Hey, Kat," I heard him say. 

"Hey," She replied. "Is M in there?" 

"I'm here," I announced, coming behind Colby. 

"Great! Be ready in an hour," Kat told me. 

"Am I allowed to know what we are doing?" I asked. 

"No," Kat told me. "But we aren't doing anything illegal and you don't have to be dressed in black. Unless you want to." 

"Okay," I replied. 

"Awesome!" Kat exclaimed and turned, walking away. 

"I guess I have to get ready now," I told Colby after he closed the door. 

"No," He said. "It won't take you an hour to get ready." 

Colby pulled me to him by the waist and kissed me. This kiss was different than all the others. This one was full of passion, fire, and love. Colby led me to the bed and slowly laid me down. Him climbing on top of me.

"Colby," I gasped as he kissed down my neck. "I need to get ready." 

"You can get ready in a minute." He told me as his hands made their way under my shirt. 

I felt his hands smooth over my stomach and around my back, squeezing me in his arms slightly. My lips parted as I let out a breathy sigh. I could feel Colby biting and sucking lightly on my neck. 

"Colby," I said in a whisper like tone. "I need to get ready." 

"Give me two more minutes?" He asked once he pulled away from my neck. 

I looked up at him and his eyes looked darker. There was an emotion behind them that I've never seen before. I was excited by it. It made me want to live in this moment forever even though I had to get ready and hang out with the girls. 

"Okay," I replied.