Part 36

Malory's POV 

What the fuck? 

"No," I manage to say. "No, no, no, no..." 

My eyes well with tears and I notice everyone giving me a worried look. 

"Oh, yes," I hear the familiar voice on the other line. "You really thought jail could keep me from you, Pumpkin?" 

"Leave. Me. Alone," I say through tears. "I hope you rot." 

I look at Colby, seeing a concerned look in his eyes. 

"Oh, but pumpkin, I won't rot unless I have you with me. I will destroy everyone and everything you have at the moment. I will make sure your little boy toy gets what he deserves and I will make sure you get the right punishment," They said. 

"Mike, you're in jail," I respond. 

Everyone in the room freezes. I put the phone on speaker. 

"You aren't getting out." I add. 

"Maybe I'm not," He said. "But I have someone close to you working with me. They care about you a lot and just want to look out for you."   

"Clearly they don't care about me enough," I say. "They wouldn't do this to me." 

"Unless I paid them an extreme amount of money," Mike said. 

"Listen Mike," I start, getting frustrated and upset. "If you call me again, I'm calling the cops and telling them they need to lock you up better. I'm done playing your games, so just leave me the fuck alone!" 

I end the call with that, not wanting to talk with him anymore, and I break down again. I feel arms wrap around me and I immediately know their Colby's. 

"I'm sorry," I sob out. 

"You didn't do anything wrong," He whispered in my ear. 

"Why does he hate me so much?" I ask Colby. "What did I do to deserve this?" 

"You haven't done anything," He tells me. "Let's just call it a night and we can regroup in the morning. Okay?" 

"Okay," I tell him. I stand up and say goodnight for everyone before I head towards the stairs and look at Colby. I'm too exhausted to attempt the stairs.   

Colby just lets out a laugh and picks me up, carrying me upstairs. When we get to his room, he lays me down and kisses my forehead. 

"I'm still in my clothes," I say tiredly. 

"I know," He told me. 

Colby walked over to my little pile of clothes and he helps me change into more comfortable clothes. Colby changes quickly too and gets into bed with me, wrapping his arms gently around me as to not harm my healing injuries. 

"I love you," I hear him say as he kisses my cheek. 

I smile softly as I respond, "I love you too." 

We slowly drift off to sleep, Colby keeping his arms around me protectively as we sleep through the night. 

When I wake up in the morning, I feel Colby's arms still around me and his soft breath against my neck. I move back into him a little, getting more comfort from his touch than words can describe. 

I feel Colby tighten his grip around me and I smile softly at the act. I slowly turn to face him and see him looking at me with tired eyes. 

"How long have you been awake?" I ask him. 

"Not too long," He tells me. "Maybe about five minutes or so." 

I just nod my head, and snuggle into him more. His bed was already warm in the morning, and being in his arms made me feel even more warm and comfortable. 

"Can you hand me my phone?" I ask him.

"Sure," Colby reaches to his nightstand and grabs my phone from the charger. 

I check it for notifications and I notice I had multiple calls from Amy and texts asking me to call her when I got the chance. 

"I'm gonna call Amy really quick," I tell Colby as I dial her number. 

He just nods his head and holds me as he did before. Amy picks up on the second ring, her voice sounding a little frenetic. 

"Thank God" I hear her say. 

"Amy, is everything okay?" I ask a little worried. 

"Not really..." Amy says. 

"Well then what's wrong?" I ask her. 

"Well, the other night, I went out and I was hanging out with some other friends. We went to the club and had a great time. I even met a cute boy and he was like, really tall and had the most gorgeous hair but I-" 

"Amy," I interrupt. "You're yapping. Just tell me what's wrong." 

"Right," Amy says, collecting her thoughts. I hear her take a deep breath before she continues. "I was walking back to my apartment and I noticed that Will's apartment door was left open. I went inside to make sure everything was okay, but his apartment looked....terrible." 

"What do you mean?" I asked, wanting better clarification. "Like he was robbed?" 

"No, it was like someone had raided the place, but took clothes and the necessities with them," She told me. "I searched high and low for Will, but I couldn't find him. I panicked and then started trying to contact you." 

"Has anyone found him yet?" I ask, getting a little worried about Will, even though he was a dick. 

"No one has found him," She answered "And we've already filled out police reports and called 911 multiple times. It's like he just disappeared." 

"Okay, well, I can keep an eye out for him and try to contact him too," I tell her. 

"Okay," She agreed. "I guess I'll talk to you soon." 

"Yeah, talk to you soon" I respond. 

"Is everything okay?" Colby asks as I hang up the phone. 

"Will is missing." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying this story! I wanted to say thank you for all the support on this, however, this story is slowly coming to an end. It's crazy to think about how far this story has come! (Even tho it's literally 36 parts rn) If I were to write another story, what would you guys like to see? I have an Idea for a story, but I wanted to give you guys a chance to leave a suggestion for what YOU want... 

Leave a comment with what you want to see next! (I might ask again later on and let you guys vote on what you want based on the comments left here...I don't know yet)