Killings in a Town

I wake up by the screaming alarm clock, jolting me awake, I've had to stop using my phone because I nearly broke it twice and so I had to start using an alarm clock, they were an okay price by this time so I didn't really mind when I threw my clock at the ground. I got up and walked over to my dresser, I grabbed a black sweater with a brown tank top, then I put on a pair of dark blue ripped jeans, I grabbed my mixed match socks since I haven't found the matching pair, and I grabbed my black tennis shoes. I walk out of my room, I walked to the kicthen, it felt weird being alone back in my apartment, since my older sibling moved to the city with my parents so they could start there life, my family were supportive of me but sometimes they got annoyed when I canceled family evenings to I could write for the articles,

they would get a few of the papers where they were mainly from family or friends who would visit the town sometimes they didn't even realize i was the one writing them until they actually really looked at the paper. I grab some toast and pop it into the toaster, I got some avocado and chopped it up I then mushed it, I put on the TV so I was sitting in my thoughts but unfortunately every channel was on going to the news, I decided to listen "Today tragedy struck in the small town, when Elizabeth Sandra walked into her boyfriends Jarret Rodriguez house by the high-school she saw his lifeless body lieing on the kitchen floor with his insides ripped out of him, the following pictures may he disturbing to some people viewer discretion is advised."

Now I knew everyone in town but I didn't really know, know everyone but I was a little bit sick minded I always thought things like that were cool, when I saw the image it didn't really affect me to much but a little to the point where I couldn't get it out of my head. Lately I have been working at home for the latst few weeks of these new murders, I eat my food while I drive to work, it took a little bit of a drive since I was a little further from my job but I didn't mind I was doing something I actually liked and it paid well when I showed up to work everyone was talking about the murder one of my co-workers walked up to me "(Y/n) are you okay I heard about the murder I know it's close by!" She seemed worried

"Yes I'm fine, Im in an apartment with a lot of people." I give her a reassuring smile "Okay well stay safe!" I nod and she walks off. I go to the office there is someone in there like he was waiting when he sees me he smiles "Forgive me but who are you?" I question. He has black hair and blue eye's, he's wearing a white collar shirt with black pants. "Sorry I was waiting for someone else but for the time being I'm Jed Olsen, you are?" He reaches his hand out "(Y/n) nice to meet you Mr. Olsen. Now who are you looking for if you don't mind me asking I could help." He sighs "Uh well his name is John Wilson." "Oh yeah he is my boss, he should be here soon but I'm guessing your a detective or something?"

"Well I specialize in homicides, and cases of killers." I nod "That type of shit always fascinated me." I sit down putting my legs on the desk "What? My type of work?" He questions "Well I work in that stuff but no like serial killers, they are quite extraordinary well of you get the right one who mainly kills for a certain reason. Unlike Ted fucking Bundy that jerk just killed because he got rejected and was mentally insane now those killers I despise with a passion." He seems to agree, "How old are you?" He questions, 'So many questions' I say to myself "Twenty-five, why?" He shrugs "No particular reason, you just seem a little young to be working here."

That ticks me off a bit, a bad thing about me was I got angry pretty easily. I remove my legs and sit up straight leaning across the table a bit "Now what the hell is that suppose to mean?" He puts his hands on the table and leans down to my face "Nothing you just seem more of the type to be in the prissy, city girl and gets anything you want just by asking." He shrugs "Hmm okay and you seem like the type to not learn how to fuck off. I work for the things I want and a little advice maybe if you didn't seem and acted like and asshole during mid conversation you would probably get bitches."

I smile, his blue eye's gave me a death stare while they sunk into mine. Finally my boss walks in, I get up and walk over to my boss "Hello Mr. Wilson I got one of the old articles done and wanted to give it to you for you to read and make some changes." He smiled "Okay thank you, but (Y/n) I think if your willing to do it, but I would really want you to start coming in to write the articles." I sigh and nod "Okay, will you send a schedule?" I question "Yes of course."

"Thank you." I smile and walk out. After work I head to the store to get some food I didn't feel like cooking, I grab a freezed pizza and a soda "(Y/n)! Over here!" My friend Carrie calls me over to her cash register "Hey, what time are you getting off? Maybe you can come and eat pizza that's probably freezer burnt." I smile "Sorry I'm closing tonight, and my boyfriend is already waiting for me to get back." I nod as she scans the foods, I pay for my food and walk out saying goodbye. I drive home "I'm backkk."

I say to no one since I'm always alone here, I grab the pizza and preheat the oven. I walk into the living room a fall on the couch today was a long day people would think that writing is just "Easy work" but when writing notes your hand begins to cramp and you have to write neatly for others to see and read it and then with the computer your back begins to hurt. I hear the oven beep, I get up and put the pizza in. I set a timmer and crawl over the back of the couch "Fuck why do my limbs have to hurt so bad?" I question myself out loud, I get a few emails from my boss, I hum to myself the killer left behind a white screaming mask "Hmm looks like a ghost, so un original." I get an idea, I fall off the couch looking for a piece of paper and a pen

"Fuck! Where is it?!" Finally I find my notes, I write the name of what we could call the killer 'Ghostface' I smile, until we could get something from the killer this can be the name we use for now, I draw the mask on the note. I go back to the couch.

The wind must have blew at the window, there was a slight nock or it was a bird flying into the window. After a bit I hear the oven beep again "Finally I'm starving!" I get up only wanting to fall back on the couch, I get the pizza and cut it, I grab two slices and my soda. I sit at the table still watching the TV, after a bit I feel a light breeze from the window "Okay fuck this, I'm going to bed and I'll die in my sleep." I turn off the lights and TV, up the stairs, and into my room. I turn on some music from my phone I play Why'd You Only Call Me when Your High by Arctic Monkeys.

My neighbors didn't mind since the walls were pretty thick and they were always partying. I begin to undress, I didn't realize a camera take a few pictures of me, I put on a tank top and some sweatpants, turn off the lights and grab my phone and turn it off, I set my timmer and go to sleep.