You're not Staying

Danny's (Ghostface/Jed's) Pov:

"Fuck!" I say out loud knowing damn well her loud ass neighbors wouldn't hear I walk down to her, she's bleeding I grab her and throw her on my shoulder without remembering she hit me with the pan "Fuck, why a frying pan?!" I yell out again before replacing her on my other shoulder, I walk up and into her apartment. I place her on the couch so I could get some stuff to clean her head up, thankfully she doesn't move, while I fix her head but as soon as I'm done she begins to start moving around I can only assume she's gonna wake up soon. I didn't mean for her to fall down the stairs or for her to get hurt but she just had to fight back. I sigh and grab her putting her on her bed, after a bit I decide to tie (Y/n) to her bed post for the morning. I stayed with her all night, not really wanting to explain to myself why I was staying to be honest I don't even know myself, I stay in the living room on the couch not wanting to disturb her. I don't fall asleep or anything instead I grab my computer that I put into my bag looking at my next victim. It was already 3:25 a.m. when I came to (Y/n's) house, I look at the time now it's 5:30 a.m. thankfully I don't have work today but (Y/n) does, maybe I should wake her up? I hear a groan

(Y/N)'s Pov:

I wake up a sting of pain ripples through my head, I groan keeping my eye's shut not wanting to be met with the sun's light that seeps through the curtains just yet. I gasped at realizing my arms have fallen asleep and the position they are in, my arms are tied to the bedpost "Hey doll nice to see you finally woke up." I look up and around tying to find the voice, I look to my side and see Ghostface, fuck! I try to move hoping he won't get any closer then him standing over me "Yeah well I would have sooner if I wasn't pushed down the stairs!" I yell a bit "But doll that was kind of all you and look it worked out well because if you didn't fall I wouldn't be talking to you." I can tell he has a smug smile under the mask, he moves a little closer to my face, titling his head slightly "What do you want?" I question annoyed with how close he is. He chuckles under the mask "What I want? What I want is to kill you, but before I do that I need a favor from you." He backs up and sits down in a chair putting his leg ontop of the other "Listen I want people to really fear me so I will give you evidence from each of my killings to put in your articles, so I will unfortunately have to come here a little more often mainly at night. Is that okay with you, doll?" He questions me "Yeah if your paying rent." That seems to make him angry, he gets up and walks over to me grabbing my jaw while doing so "I'm gonna need a better answer than that (Y/n)." I hesitantly nod my head, I don't even know why but he seems to take joy in that "Great! But I do need some food, so if you promise not to hit me in the shoulder again I'll let you go and you can make food. If you don't mind of course."

He loosens his grip on my jaw "Fine." He hums as he untie the ropes once he is done my arms go immediately to my side in pain. Ghostface walks out, I get up thinking of a plan I look over to my bookshelf for my dagger but it's not there "Fuck." I walk out and into the kitchen, Ghosty seems to like it here as he looks around "Nice place." He rummage through the fridge "It's a lot better when I don't have to sneak around." He grabs some bread and puts it into the toaster "What are you doing?" I question annoyed "Eating." He grabs a pan and some bacon "Why do you want some?" He acts so innocent as he start cooking "What I want is for you to get out." He hums "Not before eating, go do something that won't make me kill you." I scoff and stand behind him making sure he won't get out of my sight. After a bit food is ready but I stare at him and inspect the food "Doll, the food is fine and besides you did stare at me the entire time so you could have caught me." After a few minutes of us pulling a hole Princess Bride I finally ate the food, but he ducked his head down and lifted his mask so he could eat and as much as I wanted to see what the bastard looked like I didn't want to do anything stupid. It was good not gonna lie but I wasn't gonna let him have the satisfaction of being right.

After I rinse the plates I turn around and see that my new Ghosty friend is gone "Ghostface?" No response, I sigh and walk back into my room possessing what happend. I can't just let a serial killer basically spend the nights with me that would make me a suspect if anyone found out "Fuck!" I scream throwing around some clothes. Finally I grab a pair of dark blue ripped jeans, a black sweater, a black pair of socks, and some black shoes. I go for my favorite red lipstick but I can't find it "Where is it?!" At this point I am just over everything so I grab my bag and head out the door making sure to not forget the stuff that Ghostface threw at me last night. Finally I'm at work, I head straight to my office. Inspiration comes easy with the new evidence I have but still the thought of Ghostface spending nights with me still lingers in my head. The day is worse with everyone giving me a hard time, but I look past it just wanting to be done and go home finally I go into the printing room sweet, sweet freedom just an hour away. I hear the door creak open I don't bother to look "Hey (Y/n) how are you?" A voice questions unfortunately I know who it is Issac he is disgusting to say the least he always finds a way to touch me or other woman in here mainly when no one is around I have tried to tell the boss but he can't ever seem to believe me but this time he takes it way to far "(Y/n)?" He questions putting a hand on my waist I move away "Yes?" Now I'm irritated "Calm down I was just asking you a question." He moves closer "Okay well I'm good is that it?" He backs me into a wall and puts both hands on my waist "Oh come on you know you love this." He moves his hand towards my face "Get off of my you disgusting perv!" I step on his foot and push him off, grabbing my papers.

Danny's (Ghostface/Jed) Pov:

Before I left through (Y/n)'s window I see her lipstick so why not mess around? I grab it and climb out. I follow her to work sneaking around her day seems to be awful co-workers seem to piss her off with how they are acting, don't blame her most of these people are assholes that more than likely peaked in high-school. I watch outside of the printer room to see Issac first talk then touch (Y/n), she seems uncomfortable so this must be the jerk that she continues to tell her sister about. After an hour she goes home but I'm not quite finish with our little Issac problem just yet, I follow him home he is pretty dumb say the least and a pervert so only one thing left to do...Kill him obviously. He walks into his house he doesn't seem to lock anything it's dumb how people can be sometimes, right as I put my mask on my phone buzzes
(Y/n)
'Hey Jed, didn't see you in work today so I wanted to see if you were okay'

You
'Oh worried about me? I'm flattered, yes darling I'm okay I didn't have to work today'

(Y/n)
'Oh please I just didn't see my second favorite person that's all'

You
'Wow only second?!'

(Y/n)
'Yes I know but my best friend will always be first but I have to go ttyl'

I close my phone and get out of my car sneaking into the house, Issac seems to be looking at (Y/n)'s Instagram "Fucking tease." He says "Didn't you know its rude to touch people inappropriately?" he begins to scream "How did you get in here?!" I sigh "Well maybe next time when there is a murder locks your doors other wise it's and easy way in you fucking idiot." He tries to punch me curving his arm instead of hitting straight giving me an easy access to his arm, I push his elbow up hearing an unruly scream "Excuse me do you mind shutting up?" I tackle him lifting my knife up stabbing it into his chest hearing the sound of blood trickle down his chest soaking into his shirt, I continue to stab him getting blood on my mask. I get up grabbing a piece of paper 'The pervert deserved it' I write on a piece of paper putting it on his chest.

I call (Y/n) from a random phone number account I've made "Hello?" I love hearing her sweet voice "Hi doll, just to let you know I'm coming over so have dinner ready." "Fuck you." She tells me but I hang up before she can speak more. Now I'm on my way to see my favorite person